Oh you gotta read this!

ChromoTech

I have a group of 1995 Brand New, Never Titled Nissan Pathfinders. These

vehicles have never been registered. I have an assortment of SEV6

Pathfinder 4x4 models and a few XEV6 Pathfinder 4x4s.

My Name is Bob Stone

I can be reached at :Oyster Bay Nissan, 268 Jericho Turnpike, Syosset,NY

11791 U.S.A.

Phone # is 516-496-8181, Fax # 516-496-8145, e mail: obnissan@aol.com

is that sweet or what

im going up there to pick one up in about a month

if you want a used pathy why not just get a new 95 Pathfinder :cool2: :D

I have a group of 1995 Brand New, Never Titled Nissan Pathfinders. These

vehicles have never been registered. I have an assortment of SEV6

Pathfinder 4x4 models and a few XEV6 Pathfinder 4x4s.

maybe we should do a group buy :blink:

I searched for them online and only found a bunch of stuff at the Attorney General's Office against that dealer for deceptive practices. ??? I can't see how any reputable dealer would still have any 95 new vehicles on hand. They pay interest on all new cars monthly or quarterly to the banks and at some point, they just dump them at below cost to avoid paying any further interest. If he kept them all of this time instead of taking a loss and selling them below cost, does that mean that he is still expecting to get invoice price? I bet they do not even exist.

He says they just happened to be in a warehouse that he bought? Doesn't anyone think this is weird. These would have been $25,000+ rigs at least even in 1995. So are we to believe that someone just misplaced $125,000 worth of vehicles for 9 years? Come on...

Jim

any members near there wanna take a drive and let us know the scoop? :) If they do exist, I wouldn't mind picking up a spare and making it a project truck.

I sent an email to him this afternoon with no response thus far... I'd pay cash for one if it were indeed a true story... but c'mon - where did they come from? a dealer doesn't just "forget" about a bunch of brand new vehicles...

perhaps these were "lost" and the dealer was reimbursed with insurance $$ and now that the statute of limitations has run out... the trucks are for sale again...

:contract:

• 1 month later...

I sold Nissans for 5 years (explains why i don't understand a lot, doesn't it) There is no way in HELL there would be unregistered Nissans on the ground. Not only is it the worst financial decision you can make but Nissan Corprate would make the dealer purchase the vehicles after a certain amount of time on the ground.

I did a search on this Legend Nissan, Ltd. and found this article. I wouldn't break the piggy bank open and fly to Syosset just yet boys.

http://www.oag.state.ny.us/press/2004/apr/apr26a_04.html

I sold Nissans for 5 years (explains why i don't understand a lot, doesn't it) There is no way in HELL there would be unregistered Nissans on the ground. Not only is it the worst financial decision you can make but Nissan Corprate would make the dealer purchase the vehicles after a certain amount of time on the ground.

I did a search on this Legend Nissan, Ltd. and found this article. I wouldn't break the piggy bank open and fly to Syosset just yet boys.

http://www.oag.state.ny.us/press/2004/apr/apr26a_04.html

Not sure where the Legend Nissan comes from, but here's another article on the "Oyster Bay Nissan" he mentions...

CLICK HERE