33's on my 2003 Pathfinder

RWC5S2

Got the A/C lift which was quite a bit over 2 inches and fit Goodyear AT 33's on the rig. Only had to trim a little out of the wheel wells and nothing that took away from the outside.

The rims are 15" steel with a 4" offset. The tires are only 9.5 wide but I ended up with a lift of 5" over stock. Since I don't rock crawl this ought to be a fun rig in the desert and other trails we go on.. The ride even improved. It is not as harsh as after the lift. I got the Bilstein shocks and Rancho Struts.

I appreciate all the info you folks provided on my previous inquiries.

Just thought I would post a shot of the R-50 so any one could see it is possible.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upload it to imageshack.us then copy the address that appears in the "Direct Link to Image" field.

Insert it here using the "IMG" button :aok:

*If the picture is REALLY big then click the option to resize it on the ImageShack upload page

Edited by RedPath88

You can also upload the picture to picvault.info and copy the address exactly for 'hotlink to message boards' and post that in a response here. I'm curious to see how they fit. Did you have to remove the fender flares?

Got the A/C lift which was quite a bit over 2 inches and fit Goodyear AT 33's on the rig. Only had to trim a little out of the wheel wells and nothing that took away from the outside.

The rims are 15" steel with a 4" offset. The tires are only 9.5 wide but I ended up with a lift of 5" over stock. Since I don't rock crawl this ought to be a fun rig in the desert and other trails we go on.. The ride even improved. It is not as harsh as after the lift. I got the Bilstein shocks and Rancho Struts.

I appreciate all the info you folks provided on my previous inquiries.

Just thought I would post a shot of the R-50 so any one could see it is possible.

Have you figured out hot to upload a photo yet?

I have severe ADD when it comes to things like this, me want to see a pic!

To answer the question on how much cutting I had to do, it was very minimal. I ended up taking the wheel well guards out that cover the coolant and washer fluid tanks. I trimmed them to just cover the bottles and put them back. I lost about 1/2 to 1" of inside metal/plastic on the corners to clear the tires. Took about 20 minutes to trim it to fit. Did nothing to the rear. It was basically just cutting away stuff that stuck out for no reason and did no harm to structure or cosmetics. I love the new ride, much softer even with the stiffer lift parts. Plus folks look and mumble something like, "what the #&^$%@", how did you do that.

You can also upload the picture to picvault.info and copy the address exactly for 'hotlink to message boards' and post that in a response here. I'm curious to see how they fit. Did you have to remove the fender flares?

Imageshack has the same option, I was just hoping for the auto resize option ;)

Like this :aok:

537009346path3ue2.jpg

I figured that on the trail I might run into something that will cause some rubbing. It looks like it should be nothing that a sharp knife won't fix......lol. Besides, it was cheaper than dumping the Pathy and buying a Jeep where I could spend $20,000 on upgrades and still not have anything better. These Pathfinders are quite impressive on the trail. All the guys I run with have Jeeps and they are constantly impressed with how capable the Pathfinder is. It sure has impressed me. The dang thing goes places I can't believe.

I had to trim the corners off on the wheel wells and mainly on the inside. I also trimmed down the plastic liner to just cover the 2 fluid bottles. I pulled them in deeper when I put them back on. It was all just lumpy stuff that served no real purpose. I will try to post pic's.