33's on my 2003 Pathfinder

RWC5S2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did manage to crunch my right front fender, the plastic covering only. A buddy of mine and I are going to start working on a replacement steel bumper made from scratch. I think we might have a good idea and access to better prices on steel stock.

Sounds great, be sure to keep us all updated with your progress!

537010959_crooked%20path.jpg

I tried to resize the picture so it shows better. Let's see how bad I messed up this time. God, I hate computers. Guess that is normal for us old farts. Every thing seems to be a struggle.

One last post for the night. Thanks to Entropy98 for the link on the psacers. I will be ordering them tomorrow.

With regard to the MPG question from Michigan Ave, my city mpg dropped from 13-14 to more like 12. Hwy dropped from 18-20 to more like 16. I have to do a better check but it did get worse.

With regard to the photo issue, I tried the various links mentioned earlier but I seem to have not gotten it right. I try to use the resize option, if I can find one, but obvioulsy get confused. If any one knows of a hosting site that is easy enough for a house plant to operate I could use the info.

Wow, great angle!

PS - larger tires will throw your speedometer and trip meter off, so MPG figures become skewed. You're actually getting better MPG than the numbers indicate, because you're going farther than your trip meter says.