NPORA Official Logo

The Drift

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if you go with the pathy font.. make the whole thing in that font? i like the sig one very much but like i said, a bit too busy on there..

I like the Pathy font also. I'd be curious to see how it looks with everything in Pathy font.

The one in his sig is bad ass, but these aren't being printed. They will be die-cut out of high grade vinyl. That might be hard to do...could do a cool sillhouette of it maybe.

ok.. lets do this :P

if everyone can find one they like in my photobucket, we'll vote on the one that most of the people like. That will atleast narrow it down to one. From there, if everyone can agree on a small detail to be changed (if any) we'll do that. sound good??? -->CLICK

ok.. lets do this :P

if everyone can find one they like in my photobucket, we'll vote on the one that most of the people like. That will atleast narrow it down to one. From there, if everyone can agree on a small detail to be changed (if any) we'll do that. sound good??? -->CLICK

This one has my vote

PAFONT.png

Your not... a good number of use feel that way too :aok:

Simple is better for recognition... it's to damned hard to figure out what a sticker say's when it's extremely busy or made up of odd fonts, when you passing it at speed.... just my opinion :shrug:

Edited by RedPath88