Just Purchased

eppdog

Hey all,

I just purchased a 1997 Pathfinder Klondike Edition. Thing is I can not figure out what the difference between the klondike edition and the regular edition is? I also can not tell if its LE, XE, or SE. I am not the greatest with cars but I am above average when it comes to fixing things. This is my first off road vehicle any answers to the question above would be great, any links to other sites that have information would also be great. Any suggestions on what to do first?

Thanks

Epp

Welcome. Kondike edition. I'll look into it. :) But not that I am the one that needs to say it, but you can always use the forum search fuction. It is always a big help. if you don't find what you need to know, you can always ask. But Also what your first mod is depends on what you want to do w/ your pathy... But once again. WELCOME!

thanks

and i definatly did the search and didnt come up with anything specific. I also tried to google it but no dice on any information.

probably trailer hitch will be the first thing i do then a lift and some meaty tires

Welcome to the board... where are you from? In Canada we have the Chillkoot Edition, as well as the XE, SE & LE.. and I believe at one time they gave it a different name... ???

Where's trainman when you need him!!

Welcome to the forums WAVEY

The uniquely Canadian Chilkoot Trail edition Pathfinder, which replaces last year's hot-selling Klondike special edition, is powered by a husky 3.3-litre V6 engine. It is so well equipped that the only option offered is an automatic transmission.

Waterwise and Pathfinder - AutoWorld.Com

welcome. I think the Klondike Edition had gold accents (step bars) with an awesome metallic green paint job. Post a picture of it for everyone to see as they are quite rare.

welcome. I think the Klondike Edition had gold accents (step bars) with an awesome metallic green paint job. Post a picture of it for everyone to see as they are quite rare.

There was also some in Black.....with the gold accents.

so this begs the question... what would you do for a klondike pathy? :rolleyes:

:laugh: hello and welcome! WAVEY (answer below)

kill :huh:

I used to own one. Klondikes are Canadian only models and were only available in 1997. They came with gold accents like mentioned above and I think they would fit in between an XE and SE. Here's my baby....

pathfinder.jpg