Make sure your bicycle is in good condition.

Harbinger

Women...sheeeesh, I tell ya.

Actually I think she feels guilty lol. She went out with her female friends the night before and showed up pretty late to the game.

before or after you got hurt?.....and good run with it hehe

Damn Harbie !! It looks like you got worked over good by someone with an attitude and a pool cue...

Having crashed 2 wheels so many times I cant remember 2% of them, I do remember a lot of down time healing. I hope you are doing ok and are in good shape soon !! Did you break your nose also ?

B

I had almost the same thing happen to me once. Hopped off a curb and *bang*...........

Forks snapped off at the head tube. I landed on my head and knuckles. It hurt. I still have a big nasty scar on my ear and some on my knuckles. I hope you feel better soon.

So Let this be a lesson people, make sure your equipment is in good working order prior to using!

I'll second that, when I was 14 I fractured my skull in four placed after my chain slipped and I went over the handle bars... this was a daty or two after I tore down and completely rebuit the bike (was really into Freestyle and BMX). Guess I did not get the chains tension set right.

maybe a set of these?

http://www.bwieland.com/frame_types.jpg

:P:D

pssd P...:beer:

Hey yall watch this! Woo Hoo! bounce.gif

You forgot the part where I get a bystander to hold my beer :D

I'm feeling better today, swelling isn't near as bad, and I actually slept through the night last night!

Which figures, I didn't have any money for the pain pills the dr. prescribed untill today :D

Edited by Harbinger