Some free KFC...i mean KGC

unccpathfinder

follow link before May 7th

http://www.unthinkfc.com/

i don't get it...plus, ok for the free fried not to much calories chicken...but the sodium (salt) is unvelievably high ( from 160mgs to 440 mgs )... you need to drink...lots of liquid :beer:

Edited by Pinip

Yeah...I thought the free chicken was cool, but the download was a little weird. Then it said it didn't like my printing preferences... :blink:

Ya, I'm not going to risk it for the possibility of a couple bucks of free chicken, that even if it was legit, probably isn't honoured in canada anyways.

Sounds like a cornflicker loader to me.

I checked the kfc website and found the link to this page so I assumed it wasn't bogus. I loaded the coupon printer and started printing my chicken coupone but it only let me print 3. It said I could do four and somehow it got confused and thinks I have all of them.. damnit.. I miss out on free chicken.

i also went out to coupons.com (the site where the coupon printer comes from and installs) and there were several mfg coupons that saved me a few dollars on my trip to the store yesterday. It may be worth a look for you skeptics.

hell, i actually just had some KFC in KY, none the less, and it was way too expensive.. i like popeye's or churches better anyway.. so, this is kind of like a payback. :D :D

i think we have a couple of weeks to use this coupon.... i guess i'll be eating a lot of bird this week. :D

someone post the coupon!!!

personally i dont like KFC ever since they did away with the crispy strips. now they have these nasty "colonels strips" that are all the same shape

can pdf produce them instantly? i was wondering that too but i just don't see how.. but maybe as it seems many people had issues getting these DLd.

When I printed them out the coupon opened in a PDF file. I printed 3 from the same file and they all have the same numbers on them.. I guess I'll find out if I can use all 3 of them

When I printed them out the coupon opened in a PDF file. I printed 3 from the same file and they all have the same numbers on them.. I guess I'll find out if I can use all 3 of them

Evry time i clicked get coupons, it autoprinted mine, and all four have differing barcodes and s/n