Best Auto Insurance

02silverpathy

I just called AIG Direct to find out they are saving me about $450 a year in car insurance!! WoW!! This is for the same coverage that I have now with Unitrin/Kemper I have been with the same company for 10 yrs and now am feeling screwed!!

Who do you have and how are they?? Coverages are different, but you should have a fel for your insurance company, right?!

I have USAA, and they are awesome, and extremly cheap. Me and the wife pay around 700 for 6 months for full coverage on our 04 pathy and 03 subaru, 40k in renters insurance, and a 50k life ins policy for her. The only problem with them is that they are only for members of the armed services and family. So if one of you parents was on USAA then you can be grandfatherde in.

I just called AIG Direct to find out they are saving me about $450 a year in car insurance!! WoW!! This is for the same coverage that I have now with Unitrin/Kemper I have been with the same company for 10 yrs and now am feeling screwed!!

Who do you have and how are they?? Coverages are different, but you should have a fel for your insurance company, right?!

I have Allstate nice people 24/7 help you get to talk to local people not someone that's from Iraq or something.

I have heard bad things about AIG, That is just from what I have been told. It might no be a bad idea to check with the BBB

Buying insurance is just like buying tools; cheap is usually not going to work worth a crap when you really need it, but you don't neccisarily need to buy the most expensive made to do the job either.

I'm with Nationwide, for one, they are based here in town, but also I have a good deal and they have came through for me when I had claims in the [past with no bickering. I had a few others and 2 that were teribble to deal with if you have a claim are Progressive and USAA.

^^^Agreed Progressive^^^

I have a friend who's wife wrecked a car totaling it, he (the husband on a different policy) called to take care of this while she was recovering and AIG was XTRA helpful, so he put his policy w/them also!

I had Farmers has been awesome for me. I just got into a wreck where I totalled the pathy and filing the claim it was quick and painless. I'm paying about 500 bucks/6 months for full coverage on my ford and my wifes Honda. But they are both older so that is why. Still great insurance company to deal with in my opinion and they send us gift certificates for dinner on both my wifes and my birthdays!

All I can say is that with Co-operators here in Canada (my path isn't in my name) it is 465 a year for my truck. But that's with a second vehicle discount and zero claims ever. If I were to go on my own BASIC coverage would cost me 5600 and with collision it'd be 7200 a year.