Need Advice

Jeff

ok...so....my High school graduation is commin up pretty soon and i was wondering if u guys had any good ideas for a present ....any light bars or custom bumpers or hell, ANYTHING!....PLZ help....cuz i cat think of what to ask for...

ps....i have an 87 pathy!

ARB LOCKER!!!

ok...so....my High school graduation is commin up pretty soon and i was wondering if u guys had any good ideas for a present ....any light bars or custom bumpers or hell, ANYTHING!....PLZ help....cuz i cat think of what to ask for...

ps....i have an 87 pathy!

Any one thing you want more?

What you should ask for depends on what you want and what you need... that's a tough one for others to answer.

But most importantly, it depends on what someone else is willing to get you ;)

My pathy is pretty much stock with some questionably pretty add-ons from standard auto parts stores. I don't really go off-road with it yet.

Where would be the best place for me to start?

Edited by ACLoki1989

I never thought i would be saying this but here goes.....

:stickwack::offtopic: loki you should really start a new thread wiht that topic..but before you do that you should search arround i think i even started a topic like this. also its all personal preferance and depends on what type of wheeling your going to do.

it also depends on if ure going to college and if u have to pay for it yourself or what and all that jazz...when i graduated the objective was keep pathy running and so was my entire time at school...now that i've graduated college i can spend $ on my pathy(s) it took me 7 years but i finally got a brush guard and lift...

its sad b/c i had to spend about $600-$900 a semester on books...but i just thought i thought i would throw that out there...

other than that its up to u what u're looking for as every1 said...

• 2 weeks later...

Ok...really want headers and a new intake system for my 87 pathy but i need to know a good brand of each to buy....cuz i dont wantto spend the $300+ and have them not fit...so can anyone reccommend a good site to order stuff from? it would be very helpful...thanks guys

Any place but AC. There's no such thing as an intake kit for your Pathy, just a K&N filter. You can get Pacesetter or Thorley headers. Pacesetters are cheap, Thorleys are expensive but worth it in the long run. :search:

Any place but AC. There's no such thing as an intake kit for your Pathy, just a K&N filter. You can get Pacesetter or Thorley headers. Pacesetters are cheap, Thorleys are expensive but worth it in the long run. :search:

Has anyone done the Intake Box hack, where they increase the amount of flow through a K&N drop in with cutting holes in the lower portion of the air box?

• 1 month later...