The Carver One

vengeful

Oooohh....this thing looks like FUN!!!

Now here is something that will make you go literally out of your way to find curvy roads: the Carver One! Enjoy the revving sound of its 660 cc turbocharged engine competing with the energising beeps of the tilt indicator and the cries of excitement and laughter as you graciously lean in the corners again and again and again.

Check out the Carver One section to find out all about it. Browse through the pictures and enjoy the movies in the Multimedia section. Find out the latest news in the News & events section. Want to know where you can find us? Go to Our dealers for a listing of our worldwide locations and global offerings.

Sharpen your senses! This is as close as you may ever get to flying. Are you ready for take off?

pic01.jpg

http://www.carver-worldwide.com/Home/index.asp?L_ID=1

Now...here's the bad news....it starts at just under $45,000... :blink:

uuuhhh, ok. motorcycle = cheaper. :D

Exactly, but the Carver doesn't require any license endorsements, or special training outside of a quick tutorial.

This could also be for the people who have had motorcycles before and crashed, and are now afraid of getting back on two wheels, but miss the feel of the wind-in-your-hair (the "cage" is removable) and the lean. :aok:

More fun than a first-gen. Miata in rush hour traffic on the interstate, zig-zagging around doing 80?

Probably, but a Miata might survive a (small) wreck :D

Edited by navygz19

More fun than a barrel of monkeys!!

*** :hide: from the poo chuckers***

I think I remember seeing something like that in a movie not to long ago....

Id take it for a spin or 2

How about putting two betta fish in the same bowl...that's pretty fun, too!

No, that's just mean :D

But a lot funnier when you've got $50 on the one you bought and nicknamed "Killa"!

Thats a cool trike... I've studied them for a while. This is a good list of them

http://www.3wheelers.com/azlist1.html

Everything from the Accelerated Composites

a 330 mpg vehicle that uses a diesal 12 hp engine combined with a 25 hp electric motor.

To the Grinnall and everything inbetween. I'll take a bike first and I haven't decided which trike to but/make yet. Probably one that takes a donor bike... :D

But this is the Poo !!

Poo

B