Introductions

Geoff B

Hello to everyone! I've been browsing this forum for the last month or so, and decided to go ahead and join in.

I've got an '87 Pathfinder, which I use for very regular backcountry exploring in western Colorado and eastern Utah. I puchased it about a month and a half ago, after selling a very nice lifted and lockered '71 International Harvester Scout that I built. I've had several 4x4's including an '83 Isuzu pickup, '85 S10 Blazer, '93 Toyota pickup, '95 Pathfinder, '74 Scout II, '71 Scout, and now the '87 Nissan. All but the '85 Chevy proved to be capable and reliable off road vehicles (the Chevy was constantly broke).

I'm an ASE certified mechanic, and I currently work for a construction equipment dealer, so I perform 100% of my own vehicle maintenance and repairs. I plan a mild lift and rear axle locker for the pathy, nothing more drastic than that.

My wife, daughter, and I spend a lot of time exploring jeep trails, camping, and enjoying the mountains and deserts of our area, in addition to be involved in church and school activities.

My wife, daughter, and I spend a lot of time exploring jeep trails

My wife and daughter have zero interest in off-road experiences. Any suggestions in how to get them interested? They prefer the Mall.

Welcome and am looking forward to picking your brain like Casey said! :aok:

im new also so welcome i have the same problem as above my girl friend is afraid of motors i think she will race me once and a while but sometimes shes a girly girl she needs to go off roading more and to the mall less

Welcome to NPORA. i hope you like it and stick around for a while. It's great that your family likes to offroad. My wife likes going offroad too! I don't have that problem like the other guys do.

:clap: lol. if dave don't wanna go.. he gets left behind -bounce-