karmas a b!

fordsho90

that is horrible to say.

even if they were never proven guilty, and every one basically knows it had to be them, still you should never be happy about someones death....

wasnt wishin nothin on nobody.....karma took care of it plain and simple as that. Take it for what it is if you have a problem with it I am sorry. But what she did to that little girl was $#&%ed up

Well I am sorry..... they were never proven guilty cause they could never take it to court cause the(police) fubared the whole case from the get go. To many lies and bs surrouned the Ramsey's and that night from the Bolder police NOT searching the house to the "killer" sitting in the house writing a "practice" letter BEFORE even writting the "ransom" note. Sorry you cant sell me that B.S; if it smells like chit it is chit.

I never said I thought they were innocent. I was just pointing out the FACTS (what few facts actaully exist) in this case. As much of a cold-hearted witch-with-a-capital-B she was, that is no reason to be glad for her contracting cancer and subsequently dying from it. That, in my eyes, puts you beneath her.

and I my friend never once said I was glad that she contracted cancer and died from it. I simply stated that karma caught up with her, nothing more nothing less. You wreap what you sow, thats just the way it works.

Whether she and her husband were guilty of murder or not, they both should've been hung for dressing their six-year-old up like a hooker. That goes for any parents who tart their single-digt aged kids up like that and prance them around to be judged on "beauty". The FBI should keep tabs on all who enter or attend those things.

Whether she and her husband were guilty of murder or not, they both should've been hung for dressing their six-year-old up like a hooker. That goes for any parents who tart their single-digt aged kids up like that and prance them around to be judged on "beauty". The FBI should keep tabs on all who enter or attend those things.

Agreed.

I think americans need to instill more insecurities into their young.

• 1 month later...
Officials familiar with the case said the man was already being held in Bangkok on unrelated sex charges.
You must be doing some pretty sick schit to be arrested on sex charges in Thailand! That's like getting busted for pot in Amsterdam. Edited by jj big shoe

A woman who said she was the former wife of former Petaluma teacher John Karr told KGO-TV in San Francisco that they got divorced after his arrest. The woman, whom the station identified as Laura Karr, said her ex-husband spent a lot of time reading about the cases of JonBenét and Petaluma resident Polly Klaas, who was abducted and slain in 1993.

She said she does not believe her ex-husband was involved in JonBenét's killing and said she was with him in Alabama at the time of the homicide.

news link

Hope they have some good evidence because it looks like the ex-wife is certain he wasn't in Colorado when it happened.

I know the news said he confessed, but he hasn't entered a plea yet. Still many questions.