Factory fog lights without headlights.

John Boy

I've got a foglight ? too:

when I bought my pathy the passenger side light was missing and the driver's was broken so i tore them out and bought a pait of $40 dollar superwhite ones to go in the place, but can get no light out of them with our without headlights on

Where's the fuse for these friggin things? (93)

I've got a foglight ? too:

when I bought my pathy the passenger side light was missing and the driver's was broken so i tore them out and bought a pait of $40 dollar superwhite ones to go in the place, but can get no light out of them with our without headlights on

Where's the fuse for these friggin things? (93)

Just run a wire from your fuse panel to a toggle in the dash, from the toggle acc to the lights, then ground the lights on the bumper?

Just run a wire from your fuse panel to a toggle in the dash, from the toggle acc to the lights, then ground the lights on the bumper?

I've already got wires running to my rrof for my forward-facing lightbar, wires going to the rear facing light bar and wires going to the spot's in my grillegraurd I'd like to recycle the stock wiring if possible

The fuse is in a little weather proof fuse holder on the passenger side wheel well under the hood.

Whats it labeled as?? theres like 6 of 'em :shrug:

• 1 month later...