Big day today

max_stryker

Id just like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY Casey, Roost and Path_rookie!!!

Some of this: :beer: then maybe some of this :oops: and then after thats good....some of this.... -alcohol- Oh and not to forget :bed:

LOL have a good one guys

I did my best to hide from today.... but it still happened :angry:

I will never understand why I dont like this day....

Started off with the Alarm at 6:30... even durning the week it does not go off until 730 or 8 (Im LAZY)...

Could not get back to sleep..... The boys served me breakfast in bed litterally... Got the bowl of ceral dumped on me...

Cleaned up, went to go out to the garage and was informed it was off limits..... who the hell is in there and WTF are they doing?????

Son-in-law is now DEAD.... He put the blown motor back in.... What a Dip-$hit... My Project stay the PHUK AWAY unless I ask for something specific....

Married Daughter brings me a present that has to be opened NOW!!!! I now have 2 kittens... the boys are allergic...

Now its time to go to a Graduation Party... Then the after party and im just now getting home.... Kittens shreaded the bathroom....

Wait... Party is tomorrow and my parents are coming from Missouri.....

Can we just Delete today and start over????

Thank you for the Happy Birthdays.... It is one for the History books....

Sorry Casey, but you brought joy to my day with that discription of yours. The SIL putting the blown motor back in is classic !! Sounds like he needs a fork in the eyeball or something. I hope tomorrow is better. :beer:

B

I spent all day in the garage yesterday minus the time for the BBQ, it was off limits to everyone but the kittens.... SIL sat in the corner, then at the kiddie table for dinner...

180069SLICK around 9 pm ish to confirm some torque figures....

Tonight its that half of the front we can do and the Intake... need to put in the new studs for my Thorleys :P

I may just tape it up tonight and paint... Still undecided....