yearly totm calender

bear claw

This reminds me... and not to Jack the thread...

Did we ever get the Pezzy Calendar put to gether????, I know we have a specail guest appearance by Nissie.... :hide:

:P What ever happened to pics of pezzy in clown shoes...

That would be kind of cool, but the 2006 one wouldn't be out until like March of 2007.

Nah we just do a 07 calander featuring the winners from 06...

Edited by SC88Pathy

OK, but in order to incorporate October, November and December's Winners, we have to wait until they are decided, which is the end of November or December....

Then figure on time to lay out the calendar, get them approved, get them printed, and shipped, and you're looking at March, 2007 delivery for a 2007 calendar. Kinda weak on the first few months for that case....

I say if we're going to do anything, we do a yearly members calendar, where Official NPORA members each submit one picture of their truck, and have a voting site set up where people can vote for their favorite 12 trucks/pictures. Then the top 12 are featured in the calendar in a logical progression based on time of year picture was taken, etc.

"tongue.gif What ever happened to pics of pezzy in clown shoes..."

haha, that was funny, probably like poho page 859? just a quess :huh:

Edited by headpeace

OK, but in order to incorporate October, November and December's Winners, we have to wait until they are decided, which is the end of November or December....

Then figure on time to lay out the calendar, get them approved, get them printed, and shipped, and you're looking at March, 2007 delivery for a 2007 calendar. Kinda weak on the first few months for that case....

I say if we're going to do anything, we do a yearly members calendar, where Official NPORA members each submit one picture of their truck, and have a voting site set up where people can vote for their favorite 12 trucks/pictures. Then the top 12 are featured in the calendar in a logical progression based on time of year picture was taken, etc.

but for the fact that some/alot of us tried to become "official members" paid the money and still aren't "official members"

How about saying "Established members" in place of Official members?

Established member = a forum member who has been here for a certain amount of time with at least a certain number of posts.

How about saying "Established members" in place of Official members?

Established member = a forum member who has been here for a certain amount of time with at least a certain number of posts.

1 year and 1000 posts! let's haggle.. this is gonna be good. :D

I was thinking more like 75 posts and 6 months.

I don't think we have 12 members over 1000 posts. :lol:

Edit:  Ok...so maybe we have 23..stfu.

lol.

http://npora.ipbhost.com//index.php?&act=M...sort_order=desc :P:D

i've fallen. was like 2nd or 3rd at one time now 6th behind you.. time to revisit the 400 thread. woot! :laugh:

Edited by mzxtreme

1 year and 1000 posts! let's haggle.. this is gonna be good. :D

:nono: no need for haggling here :P

isn't a vet 500 posts now? :contract:

Edited by Slick

I see it going 2 directions:

1) TOTM, only don't necessarily follow the exact month order of the winners. Obviously put snowy winter pics in winter, but who's gonna know the difference for the rest, especially if its a truck from Cali, or even WA for that matter. International winners would just further skew that, especially anybody from OZ, New Zealand, etc. etc.

2) A plain-jane popularity contest of voting trucks, but I personally think that undermines the whole idea of a TOTM contest in the first place.

Let TOTM, or at least those that qualify for a monthly TOTM voting, be a qualifying tool. From there, let editorial skill put the available trucks in the most time-efficient and reasonable order to get them to press.

On a side note, people are so busy at the end of the year with holidays and stuff, maybe there could be a dual vote in Nov or so for the next 2 months TOTM winners. Let Dec. be decided early so that all efforts could turn to getting a calendar produced, printed, and out to eager recipients by early Jan. or so. In that case, I'd personally go for selecting a team to spearhead it, get some general spec's decided on NOW, then let them go for it using their judgement without having to have every detail voted on. Even in a democracy, you have delegates! ;)