Newbie with an 89 SE

Guest Borgus

Guest Borgus

Hey guys. Im a newbie from Columbus, OH. I just picked up a Pathfinder from Alabama. So far, Im loving it!

DSCN1884.jpg

DSCN1883.jpg

DSCN1885.jpg

DSCN1880.jpg

DSCN1879.jpg

DSCN1878.jpg

DSCN1874.jpg

why does everybodys path have such great bodies??? :(

Welcome to the family. You will find all the info you need here. Just learn to use the search first ;) some members havent learnd to use that yet. altho it does sux big time.

anyways, WELCOME!!!

Guest Borgus

Thanks guys! The engine runs great! She has 180k on her, but runs strong.

One question though. The brake pedal needs to be pushed down a good 2 inches before the brakes begin to engage, is this normal? I bled the brakes and it didnt help much. Is there some kind of pedal adjustment? Thanks again.

Edited by Borgus

Nice Pathfinder! I'm not a big fan of WD21s, but I really like yours. Also, good idea to buy a Southern Pathfinder, these trucks being older are having some rust issues, something I doubt you will ever have to worry about.

Not sure about your brake issue, bleeding/new fluid would have been my first instinct. No pedal adjustment that I've ever heard of; new Master Cylinder may help. Make a thread in the WD21 section about it and I'm sure the experts could help out. Good luck with that.

Off-Topic: I'm going to Colombus this Saturday for a day...any cool local restaurants?

Edited by OR99.5Speed

wow! super clean 2 door! vurry nice!

as for your pedal issue... sounds normal to me. as long as the truck brakes good and does not hesitate or "loose grip" then you're fine.

pretty flowers. everything dies here. too hot. :sniff:

welcome to the boards and enjoy! :beer: