R50 Hidden Winch Mount recovery system

What about a brush guard? Would one fit or can the holes that are on the frame be mimicked on the winch mount to allow mounting for the brush guard? I cant give that baby up! It would probably be mounted a 1/4" lower though.

I am not sure because a brush guard uses some holes that should be used for the plate. The winch mount plate has 2 large recovery hooks and holes to bolt to that point. This weekend I'll check it out.

I have to make some slight changes I'll look into it as long as it does not effect the strength of the plate.

:beer:

That would be much apprechiaded! Yea and i know i cant spell. Im sure that if you use bolts you could probably use longer bolts and have holes tapped in each location on the mount that the frame has. I know its a little more work but it seems like with these r50s that moidifing one thing means you can not modify something else.

... The winch mount plate has 2 large recovery hooks and holes to bolt to that point...

I was thinking this would be good just as a decent front recovery bar for those of use who do not want/need the winch. Would love to replace the wimpy stock one. :D

I was thinking this would be good just as a decent front recovery bar for those of use who do not want/need the winch.  Would love to replace the wimpy stock one.  :D

Same here. I dont really want a winch (yet), so front recovery hooks would be awesome.

I would think that would be a little pricey for buying the plate for just the recovery hooks.

Ok the files are uploaded but Dan is trimming the size down on them.

Prices I'll post next week.

post-7-1149348614.jpg

I would think that would be a little pricey for buying the plate for just the  recovery hooks.

Then a next great product idea :idea:

Front recovery bar for R50's! And I will gladly test for you B)

Edited by Trainman

When I'm watching the videos there aren't anything controls on the screen (i.e. play or pause) so it's skipping as we speak. I'm going to try to let it skip all the way through and then try playing it.

tyler just right click and the play pause option should be there

NICE vid marcel glad to see you got it working.

GOD I LOVE MUD.

lol@ your wife screaming her first fun there.

and

you had a good stuck there eh? but i wanted to see the pathy hit that hole

oops spoke too soon i watched the winch vid 2nd. she almost made it thru that hole!!! SWEET

Edited by max_stryker

tyler just right click and the play pause option should be there

NICE vid marcel glad to see you got it working.

GOD I LOVE MUD.

lol@ your wife screaming her first fun there.

and

you had a good stuck there eh? but i wanted to see the pathy hit that hole

oops spoke too soon i watched the winch vid 2nd. she almost made it thru that hole!!! SWEET

Actually we go out quite alot but without the video camera. She just has a blast when we go offroading.

For the explorer browser just double click on it to pause and play.

No it will not effect that. The bumper was pulled off before that on another trail. Here is the trail that did that to the bumper. bumper damagetrail and after that it just never was the same. I did a temp fix but that's it.

The bumper does however have to be notched out for the fairlead.

Thanks,

I must be blind. I'm not seeing any pricing on this on your website. I'm going to be investing in a winch soon and this would be an awesome way to do it up. Pricing?

How bout a combo package...winch mount and front skid plate? What about your full line, all the armor and the plate?

Edited by The Drift

I already asked. Not in their origional design and they said we might have to modify it ourself in order for it to fit. Lets keep our fingers crossed that they will drill out holes everywhere that there are holes on our frame so any other accessorys that are made for the front might work.