Any good?

Pathfinder-jay

Jay, that is the exact same body lift that you linked to in your prior post - Any good?, let me know

Performance Accessories and Trailmaster are the only two Body lifts available for Pathy's. People here have used both and had success with them (I have a 2in PA kit in my closet.) They have some problems but if you search around you will find the cures for them ;)

Maybe you missed it, but the link above has the info your looking for :aok:

Edited by RedPath88

Hey do you guys think this lift kit is any good??

LIFT KIT

thanks

Jay

P.S. I emailed him said it would work for a 91 aswell

I just took a very quick glance at the Pic...............

The picture would want to be a generic one, cause that will not do a Pathfinder. Not enough lifting blocks. The steel ones are for a HB/Navara etc.

I couldn't see a filler extention pipe either.

I just took a very quick glance at the Pic...............

The picture would want to be a generic one, cause that will not do a Pathfinder. Not enough lifting blocks. The steel ones are for a HB/Navara etc.

I couldn't see a filler extention pipe either.

Yeah V6, that is the generic Body lift image that PA uses for all of their kits ;)

Do you have a 91 2-door or 4-door? For some reason I want to say they offered both that year, but I could very welle be wrong. Regardless, what do you have? Anyways, if you're 4-door I doubt it will work directly since they reference the 2-doors years. There's tons out there in the forum to explain about the different metric bolts for the rear-most body mounts. If this doesn't apply to you, carry on...

Oh, and I have the PA 3" kit myself. Statikuz had sorta orgainzed the threads, and I've posted about my install, as have several guys out there with lots of info.

Check here, and search around

Do you have a 91 2-door or 4-door? For some reason I want to say they offered both that year, but I could very welle be wrong.

90 was the changeover year. Not many 90 2 doors though.

Actually 89 was the last year for the 2 door, and the two styles were never offered in the same year 87~89 = 2dr 90~95 = 4dr

There were a handfull of 2drs sold as a 90 model year, like I said before not many. I think one of the people on the board actually has one of those rare birds.

There were a handfull of 2drs sold as a 90 model year, like I said before not many. I think one of the people on the board actually has one of those rare birds.

Ryan is right. The 90 Model year 2-doors had the VG30e, as well instead of the VG30i. They are very rare, but they're out there.