Loose Change.

TeenZombie

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disclaimer: The following post may contain material offensive to some. If you are easily offended, or senstitive, don't read it. Also, in no way does the follwing post mark me as a conservative, or pro-Bush. I am merely an American who was on the 14th St. Bridge (Yeah, that big ass bridge right next to the Pentagon) when the events happened in DC. Don't try to tell me what I saw or didn't see.

Sorry, but in order for that to qualify as a documentary, it has to be based on fact, not speculative, liberal-agenda, anti-Bush BS. I get so furious when people who were thousands of miles away try to tell me what really happened. Oh really? I only saw it happen, I guess you're right. I'm talking about the Pentagon, not WTC by the way.

Before I go off on you for posting that, I'm going to leave this thread....

I don't think that the documentary ever states that there was not a plane.

Was I or anyone saying you did not see a plane? No.

But I do not believe that you saw a plane HIT the Pentagon on September 11th, 2001.

And if so many people were on the bridge and SAW A PLANE HIT THE PENTAGON why is there not a picture of a plane actually hitting the Pentagon?

Edited by TeenZombie01

Was I or anyone saying you did not see a plane? No.

But I do not believe that you saw a plane HIT the Pentagon on September 11th, 2001.

And if so many people were on the bridge and SAW A PLANE HIT THE PENTAGON why is there not a picture of a plane actually hitting the Pentagon?

do you have multiple personalities? you first say you didnt say he never saw it...then you say he did not?

and you be sure and have a camera ready..ya know..next time someone crashes a plane or something ok? were putting you in charge of photodocumenting everything.

the only reason we got a shot of the 2nd tower being hit was because news coverage had already begun..there was none at the pentagon.

but oh well, this country has a tendency to drive whatever agenda they may..they do anyways. many let people from multiple thousands of miles away tell us how everything went, seeing as how were too ignorant to see things right before our eyes.

I am stating that there was a plane that someone nearby could have quite possibly seen fly towards the Pentagon but I do not believe to any extent that anyone saw a plane hit the Pentagon on September 11th, 2001.

If you guys know what you saw, then please tell me exactly what you did see.

I also was not saying that everyone around got in on tape. But why is there no video or photograph at all of the plane hitting the Pentagon, there is not even anything close to a picture or video of that. No video or picture from a security camera or a civilian is available. I am pretty sure the Pentagon have every inch of that thing covered by a security camera yet not one single piece of visual evidence of a plane that matches the description given hitting the building. In fact no plane at all hit the Pentagon.

You may find this ridiculous but the plane you saw was probably the plane that dropped the cruise missle on it. Yes everyone, on September 11th the Pentagon was not hit by a plane but by a cruise missle fired from an aircraft that every single radar picking up that plane said was a United States Military Aircraft.

Disclaimer: The following post may contain material offensive to some. If you are easily offended, or senstitive, don't read it. Also, in no way does the follwing post mark me as a conservative, or pro-Bush. I am merely an American who was on the 14th St. Bridge (Yeah, that big ass bridge right next to the Pentagon) when the events happened in DC. Don't try to tell me what I saw or didn't see.

Sorry, but in order for that to qualify as a documentary, it has to be based on fact, not speculative, liberal-agenda, anti-Bush BS. I get so furious when people who were thousands of miles away try to tell me what really happened. Oh really? I only saw it happen, I guess you're right. I'm talking about the Pentagon, not WTC by the way.

Before I go off on you for posting that, I'm going to leave this thread....

so, what did you actually see?

"I am stating that there was a plane that someone nearby could have quite possibly seen fly towards the Pentagon but I do not believe to any extent that anyone saw a plane hit the Pentagon on September 11th, 2001."

what do you have to back this up? did YOU see it? you preach it like its the gospel...

"But why is there no video or photograph at all of the plane hitting the Pentagon, there is not even anything close to a picture or video of that. No video or picture from a security camera or a civilian is available."

again, see above post. you be sure next time and be prepared with both video and still cameras next time a disaster occours ok? the rest of us dont pack for stuff like that...

oh, and where is the photographic evidence of YOUR outrageous allegation? do you not have to have video and/or photographic evidence of your perception? oooh thats right..left wing propoganda needs no documentation..only allegation.

" am pretty sure the Pentagon have every inch of that thing covered by a security camera"

yet you dont know for sure..again..speculation.

"In fact no plane at all hit the Pentagon."

oh really, prove it. you seem to haev some insider knowledge that only a select few have...please enlighten us.

yesterday a bear sh*t in teh woods..nobody got photographic evidence that it happened...so i geuss it didnt happen huh?

"You may find this ridiculous but"

i find that past rediclous. i think you have your tin foil hat on a bit too tight.

thank you for proving my point. why should anyone watch this with "an open mind" when you clearly post to make OUTRAGEOUS allegations per your agenda.

Edited by DSM_guy

OK...I know I said I was done with this thread...are really pushing my buttons. Where were you on 9/11/01? Nowhere NEAR the Pentagon. I was 500 yards away. Don't tell me what happened. I know what happened. There was no cruise missile, there was no Miltary aircraft. This is a very sensitive subject for anyone in the DC Area or the NY Area.

Yes, the pentagon is covered by security cameras, but like all other US Federal buildings, the security tapes are held within the government and NEVER released to the public. How can you be sure that nobody got a picture of the plane, have you spent every waking minute of your life since then scouring the DC area, calling EVERYONE's house and asking if they have a photograph? No, you haven't. You have no proof that there isn't a picture, and no proof that there is. I don't know about you, but I was in a complete state of shock when I saw the plane hit the Pentagon. And I can assure you that everyone around me on the road was in an equal state of shock. You try to dig out a camera at a moment like that...you've got other things on your mind.

If it was a missile that hit the Pentagon, explain the piece of wing that damn near hit my car. If it was a missile that hit the Pentagon, explain why there was a freakin Commercial Jet tailsection sitting in the middle of it as I drove by. The reason there is no footage of the airplane, is because the press wasn't allowed within 2000ft of the Pentagon, and the tailsection had tipped over long before they got there.

If in fact the video footage from the news shows the airplane launching a missile, why is there only one flying object, and why don't you see the aircraft after the impact? Why do you see aircraft parts flying out of the building?

Try telling people who's family members were killed on those airplanes that it was a missile. Try telling the people who were in the WTC or the Pentagon when they got hit that it was a missile. I guarantee you'll get a much rasher response than I have given you. Try telling me I'm wrong in what I saw again...I dare you. pssd

:furious:

thumb-scissors.jpg

Edited by mzxtreme

"I am stating that there was a plane that someone nearby could have quite possibly seen fly towards the Pentagon but I do not believe to any extent that anyone saw a plane hit the Pentagon on September 11th, 2001."

what do you have to back this up? did YOU see it? you preach it like its the gospel...

"But why is there no video or photograph at all of the plane hitting the Pentagon, there is not even anything close to a picture or video of that. No video or picture from a security camera or a civilian is available."

again, see above post. you be sure next time and be prepared with both video and still cameras next time a disaster occours ok? the rest of us dont pack for stuff like that...

" am pretty sure the Pentagon have every inch of that thing covered by a security camera"

yet you dont know for sure..again..speculation.

"In fact no plane at all hit the Pentagon."

oh really, prove it. you seem to haev some insider knowledge that only a select few have...please enlighten us.

yesterday a bear sh*t in teh woods..nobody got photographic evidence that it happened...so i geuss it didnt happen huh?

"You may find this ridiculous but"

i find that past rediclous. i think you have your tin foil hat on a bit too tight.

thank you for proving my point. why should anyone watch this with "an open mind" when you clearly post to make OUTRAGEOUS allegations per your agenda.

Have you watched the video yet man?

So you are telling me that the Pentagon, the United States Military Headquarters, might not every inch be covered by camera?

That is ridiculous.

Watch the documentary and use your head man.

im not saying they dont. but the funny fact that your bulletproof story is riddled with

"i think", "im pretty sure" "id bet" etc etc etc

your speculating throughout teh ENTIRE thing.

and you wanna talk about who needs to use their head? you have a guy here with first hand experience..who WITNESSED ALL THIS..

as usual you dont have the facts..you just pass it along so you can stir up more sh*t. ever did any photographic work? video work? i assure you its SUPER easy to manipulate anything you wish.

and ya know, venge and i dont usually get along in political discussion..but the pure adn simple fact that he was there..and KNOWS what went on..and is not drivng any agenda puts him LEAGUES ahead of your story

thumb-scissors.jpg

Edited by mzxtreme

Do you live in Washington D.C. or did you live there at the time?

Yes, I lived there from 1984-March, 2006. I went to High-School in Washington, DC, and drove past the Pentagon EVERY DAY on my way home. We were released early that day because of the happenings in NYC.

Why do you continue to doubt me? :crazy:

you sir, are an idiot

You forgot the mature part V... ;)

OK, news flash !! Consider it a preemptive strike... KEEP IT MELLOW FOLKS !!

Opinions are fine, everyone has got that hole and others... Take any attitude out on your dog.

B

alright WHOA... COOL OFF GUYS. Please.

Keep the name calling down... lets keep the discussion open.

Sorry Queen Moderador Lady Pezzy with the big Steel Bumper....

Don't run me over... :hide:

:lol:

Well there are several reasons why someone would lie about this particular situation.

Am I calling you a liar? Absolutely not.

I am merely saying that I have seen no evidence to this day to prove that an American Airlines plane hit the Pentagon because in my opinion and based upon the facts that I have been shown, no such plane hit it.

If someone can show me once piece of evidence supporting this I will admit that I was wrong and that plane did indeed crash into the Pentagon on September 11th.

But this still leaves the issue of the World Trade Centers. Which were planted with explosives and blown up. And it may seem like I am kidding but I assure you I am 100% serious.

:blink: It has been architecturally proven, as well as by several different companies that the WTC would have collapsed with the weight of an airplane and the extreme heat of the fire weakening the steel structure in the building. Don't believe me...there was a special on the Discovery Channel about it in 2003. Look it up.

How much more evidence than an eyewitness account do you need? :crazy:

:blink:  It has been architecturally proven, as well as by several different companies that the WTC would have collapsed with the weight of an airplane and the extreme heat of the fire weakening the steel structure in the building.  Don't believe me...there was a special on the Discovery Channel about it in 2003.  Look it up.

How much more evidence than an eyewitness account do you need? :crazy:

what ammount of evidence do you think you could possibly conjure to change his mind?

Edited by mzxtreme