New from Texas

Guest Infiniti-QX4X4

Guest Infiniti-QX4X4

Hey, guys! :)

I'm new to this forum....I tried searching for a similar forum to this a while back...but had no luck....searched a few years later and bam!

I drive a fully loaded 1999.5 Infiniti QX4 4WD. It's pretty much stock but will be modded soon. I am in the DFW Dallas/Forth-Worth area in Texas.

I see there are alot of hooked up Pathfinders on here, looks like a very nice forum! :D

Edited by Infiniti-QX4X4

what part of dfw are you in? im up north by the river, but ill only be here for 2 months longer. movin it up to the land of no hills (the panhandle). welcome! always great to see a fellow texan...not too many of us on here

Guest Infiniti-QX4X4
what part of dfw are you in? im up north by the river, but ill only be here for 2 months longer. movin it up to the land of no hills (the panhandle). welcome! always great to see a fellow texan...not too many of us on here

I live in around Downtown Dallas, yes they're not many of us. I have yet to see a lifted Pathfinder or a hooked up QX4... ;)

Guest Infiniti-QX4X4
welcome to the boards lone star newbie :aok: and post a photo of the old girl

I will as soon as I get her tinted this coming week!... :)

Guest Infiniti-QX4X4

Thank you all for the warm welcome I can tell this is a great forum just by the many responses!!... :D

Guest Infiniti-QX4X4

btw..Cuong Texas Nissan Trucks looks great! I can't believe i've never heard of that? :crazy:

TNT is a cool club for sure. You should join us next weekend(Apr.29th) for the "Beach Clean-up." There will be quite a few guys from the Dallas area heading down that Friday and staying all weekend. We're expecting a real nice turnout. I figure it'll be 20+ lifted, locked Nissans from the club.(Not everyone is locked, but most everyone is lifted.)

This will be my first time down there. There's suppose to be a 4x4 beach. That's where we're cleaning. From what I've heard you pick up trash for a couple or few hours in the morning and wheel and play the rest of the day.

You're officially invited.

Welcome to the board. :D

Edited by TrailChaser

You're invited too... :D

And anyone else who wants to clean up a little on Earth Day then have a hell of good weekend camping adn wheeling on the beach. :beer:

thanks for the invite TC. id LOVE to go..but unfortunatley im in the process of getting a place in amarillo and all the moving and wahtnot associated with that. also, my pathy isnt my DD till the winter months and i dont think my ins co would let me throw the pathy on the insurance for one weekend hahaa. yall take lots of pics for me tho! damn i wish my ol girl didnt eat so much gas pssd