nOOb from SW washington state

twotirefryer

WAVEY i'm a new owner of a 89 wd21 5spd v6. i'm still reading around alot and learning the ropes. I'm new to the 4x4 scene, but not nissan. i have had several nissan cars mostly b13(91-94) sr20de and sr20det sentra's, but also a couple of s13(89-94) ka24e, ka24de, sr20det, and rb20'd 240's. too bad the 240's are so popular now :angry: i know my nissan car @!*% and soon i'll know the truck lineup :) i drive an AWD turbo mitsubishi galant (1457/2000) every day, but thats getting retired to the garage and the pathfinder will be my new DD, something i can count on starting up every time. mitsubishi/DSM sucks. i have always loved the pathfinder/HB rigs and a finally got a smoking deal on one. I'm here to stay, i love this thing. anyways, i'm a professional mechanic in the front end, alignment and brake industry. i work at an independent shop in vancouver, wa. hit me up if you need an alignment. can't really give a price break, but i can do it right. Edited by twotirefryer

WAVEY Welcome!

Sounds like you really know your nissans!

Sigh if only SMOG laws weren't so strict here in Cali I'd have a 240 with an SR20 of somesort swapped in. Or a V8 swap into the pathy for that matter.

We'v got a lot of members in the PNW especially in WA. Check out our map o' members: www.frappr.com/npora

i work at carls alignment and brake. st johns road. i can line em all up, we can talk about that at the next meet :idea: i'll snap some pics here soon. i just picked up JGC coils, made an idler arm brace and got new bushings from nissan, built some upper control arms(definately a proto) and am currently deciding on which torsion bars. i need all new BJ's, bearings, brakes and the damned CL is horrible. until then, no offroading. and bearclaw, i know the temptation your talking about. it what makes a 15 second stock 240 an 11 turbo monster. thats ok though.

woah, is it a red building kind of by darkstar just as you turn onto st johns from 500? if thats the place, my girlfreind lives a second away from there. cool man

it's the blue building, but i guess you know that since you stopped by. good to meet you grant. i like that bumper too.

Welcome! There are a bunch of us around. I'm up by Tacoma, but am down that way between Longview, Vancouver and Portland often. Check out the NW section at the bottom of the forum. People are planning to get together near Mt. Rainier at the end of April ;)

• 2 weeks later...