2002 pathfinder (new for ME)

youngpit

Welcome! WAVEY

I don't know much about the 02's but I'm sure one of our R50 (thats pathys from 96-04 btw) owners will come along and help you out shortly.

Add yourself to our map of members: www.frappr.com/npora

And don't forget to post some pics!

Hope we can help you with any other questions you might have! :aok:

hello and welcome! check out summit racing.com ......... i know borla make am exhausts..... and i am sure doug thorley make headers for the newer pathys now.. flowmaster make great mufflers for them..... :beer:

Welcome to the board!

I know about this much about exhaust: [ ] so I'll let someone else help you out there. I know a guy in an R50 who has the magnaflo set up on his truck, and it's got a sweet sound to it.

just want to say thank you for the warm welcome... i will post pics smetime today.. and i checked out borla they wee my first choice and cound not find anything... any one with direct links let me know... thankyou again for the welcome

Well I did some research and there doesn't appear to be a bolt on cat back exhaust. Not tp worry though you can always just buy a muffler and have a shop install it for you. That is probably the best way because a shop will bend tubing so that it fits your pathy specifically.

On a side note, WTF is up with jegs.com having Nissan and Isuzu trucks lumped together?!

Welcome! I'm a newb as well and love this board. I too am finding out that newer R50's are a difficult model to find mods for :confused: Give it time tho, things will catch up when they realize that the VQ is such a bad-a$$ engine for the Pathy's ;)

BTW...2k2...best year for the Pathy :X LOL!