It has arrivied!

Maz

Well my trailmaster lift kit has finally arrived after 3 months of waiting now I have to pay for it :( . WIth this kit I can still crank up the torsions a little and put taller springs in. This is the way this kit looks to me. Anyone have any info they wanna pass on?

drop down brackets for the diff too
and the rear spring spacers are what I would like to get my hands on...

Im thinking that it will help to align the cv angles on front and add that extra Lift in the rear with my Calmini -bounce-

I think it also comes with (should anyway) drop down brackets for the diff too.

From what I remember of the kit, I think you are right... it drops the diff as well and thus does not change CV angles. Only that of the front drive shaft.

Check out there site they have lots of pics and instructions. I havn't purchased it yet it's at the store and I am going to mexico so I am kinda broke right now and work is slow no OT but I hope to do it by the end of march

the problem that arises with this kit is that your torsion bars sit lower and you can have clearance issues. i don't know if this problem has been addressed yet.

my 2 cents.

Given the larger tyres that can now be put on the TB's are not an issue.

That kit is the best offered on the market today. However, it can not hope to get past the short comings of the Nissan front end. It will last longer than a Calmini lift kit though.

Next should be some SLR products just to keep everything in check.