those *%&*( pics

zonianbrat

:( I need sombeody to take me step by step on uploading pics of my pathy. I just dont get it i resized my pic using picresizer and it still still says cannot upload that file type somebody please help me -study- :secret: mmm

Hey there...

first of all you need to host your pics online...

so either on your own website, or if you dont have one, you can get a free account to host pics at www.photobucket.com or www.imageshack.com

Once you upload your pics there you can display them here by entering the website url for the image into the board image tags -- ie:

[iMG]http://npora.ipbhost.com/uploads/av-35.gif[/iMG]

Will give you

av-35.gif

Actually, Photobucket will give you the codes to do this, and you can just copy & paste them up... they also give you the codes so you can do a thumbnail if you have a HUGE image file, that people can click on, and it will take them to the image, instead of filling tha page in the thread... B)

Pezzy, that's plagiarism. :nono::D

How come her version look better than yours? :shrug:

And thanks Pezzy for the hint on the thumbnails on photobucket, I will have to look for that as I like to be as bandwidth friendly as possible.

And thanks Pezzy for the hint on the thumbnails on photobucket, I will have to look for that as I like to be as bandwidth friendly as possible.

Huh, you're apparently blind. Sorry to hear, here's you cane.

because his is reduced by the forum software.

Huh, you're apparently blind. Sorry to hear, here's you cane.

I am old enough to remember when they used the cane at my school, although I was never bad enough to feel it.

I will stumble along making my inane posts without the help of a piece of wood but thanks for the offer. :lol:

And mzxtreme, thanks for explaining this to me in a kind way that I can easily understand. :bow:

How come her version look better than yours?

Thats because the Forum is scrunching/stretching it as MZ pointed out. If Mr P was smart enough to resize it appropriately before uploading it, the clarity would match the origional. Unfortunately, he is FAR too busy making weisenheimer remarks to ever consider such a thing... :P

B