Installed dual filter relocation kit tonight

Filthy Luker

I use the Amsoil dual remote. It's a filter relocation kit witha bypass filter too. When I get it back, I'll post a pic or two. If you think those ford filters are huge, wait till you see these!

There is an even larger filter (and a couple smaller ones) that fits in place of the Ford (PH8a) filters.. ask your local parts stores ;)

Two examples of a smaller ones are the Bosch filters I currently have installed on my dual relo (shorter/same diameter) and the Toyota 20R and 22R filters (shorter/smaller diameter)

• 9 months later...

Hey Lurker, where did you get your relocation kit?

Did you get it loacally or by netshopping?

I live in vancouver, bc and NO ONE here can get single or duel kits... not even LORDCO, or NAPA! :ohno01:

I'd like to buy one locally in case i have any install issues with it.

Was it the Permacool#10795?

thanks

Hey Lurker, where did you get your relocation kit?

Did you get it loacally or by netshopping?

I live in vancouver, bc and NO ONE here can get single or duel kits... not even LORDCO, or NAPA! :ohno01:

Was it the Permacool#10795?

thanks

AlMac,

I'm in your locale and was able to find an alternative to the PermaCool's. I happened to find the Transdapt brand of oil relocation kits for my 92 Pathfinder at Lordco. http://www.tdperformance.com/TransDapt.html. I went with the single instead of the dual and mounted mine in the same location as Filthy's as well.

Hope this helps,

Chunk

AlMac,

I'm in your locale and was able to find an alternative to the PermaCool's. I happened to find the Transdapt brand of oil relocation kits for my 92 Pathfinder at Lordco. http://www.tdperformance.com/TransDapt.html. I went with the single instead of the dual and mounted mine in the same location as Filthy's as well.

Hope this helps,

Chunk

Odd, i just talked to the guys at lordco on the phone a few days ago, and they said they couldn't get them in.

now THAT'S thumbs up for customer service there. dorks.

guess ill have to just go down to the store.

thanks chunk

thanks

Sorry 88 i didnt mean to cause offence man. :blush:

I did see your posts on Summit and I wish there was an outlet here north of the border.

I would buy from summit, but i want to avoid shipping, and duty on items shipped in from the US.

I doubt i'd have any issues with the install, but you never know.

laterez.

Don't worry too much AlMac.... 88 was probably just grumpy. :tongue::lol:

Oh, and you won't get an answer out of Filthy Luker....he's been MIA for quite some time. Not on any of the boards much.

You can get a Transdapt kit from Autopartsway.ca, which will help you avoid the duty charges on the kit. Their shipping usually isn't too bad, and free on orders over $100.