Gday from Australia.

kremmen

Gday all,

Just surfing around the net looking for advice on Suspension set up for my terrano. Hammered my front shockies, so I thought I would bite the bullet and fit it out with new torsions, shocks, springs and stabilizer/dampener.

I imported my terrano from Japan stock, and since have taken it on surfing fishing trips to moreton island (sharks) and Fraser Island, worlds biggest sand island (and more sharks!) and the terrano diesel took everything I could throw at it. The clearance being the only real drama, so would like to raise it 2-3" all round I guess. Its automatic so that helps in the sand.

When I 'm not in the beast, I ride my Buell Cyclone.

So gday to everyone hear and hope to chew the fat with you blokes, and gals. :beer:

When I 'm not in the beast, I ride my Buell Cyclone.

Oh boy! A bike! -bounce- I want a Buell Lightning so bad! They might not be the fastest bike but they're made in the United States! And speed is only marginally different and pretty much unrelevent when it comes to bikes anyways. Welcome!

G'day and welcome to the forums mate!

So gday to everyone hear and hope to chew the fat with you blokes, and gals. beer.gif

LOL. I don't know where I've been, but I've never heard that before. :lol: Is that like "shooting the $hit?"

Welcome Mate !! Yeah, these Pathys/Terranos are pretty stout, capable rigs !! Buell eh ? I have a Honda CBR1100XX and BMW K75 myself. Life is best on 2 wheels (or 1 ;) ) with bugs in your teeth !! :beer:

B