Instead of.....

Vsicks Pathy

Instead of just locking threads when the world seems against one, how about using one's power for the good of all here, and all that will visit in the future, by putting up a sticky that has....... for example pictures of differences in products. That way things like this

true, until this thread gets buried and the next person makes the same mistake
can not be said, as there would be a visual and an inprint reference.

It's just an idea, nothing to piss and moan about.

That's my friend's Pathfinder... or what was left of it. He was hit in the left rear corner by an idiot driver who decided to cut across all lines of a highway to get off at an exit that he was was about to miss. The Pathy rolled about three times. My friend was completely fine. :bow:

OK, OK, OK, we get the point. This is not another Post Whore thread.

Vsicks: I'm all for making things easy for newbies and making sure the info stays out there to be used by anyone, but common sense is to be expected when trying to find information. People can ask, then be pointed to the specified thread they need by whoever knows the info...or they can SEARCH. OK? :)

You have to admit, our search function sucks. I type in the exact thread title and it won't pop up until 5 pages into the results.

Mhm.. that's why I just make a thread instead of searching for it, because my internet is the worst out of anyone on this forum- so g-dern slow.

I'll try to refrain from making thread dupes...

Vsicks: I'm all for making things easy for newbies and making sure the info stays out there to be used by anyone, but common sense is to be expected when trying to find information.

KILLVOX... 5th Dec 2004

SC1......... 19th Mar 2004

Rami........ 3rd Apr 2004

Sick......... 10th Sep 2004

If these long time members, even with a picture to look at, didn't know the difference, what hope has a noob got?

I really think you missed the point I was trying to make.

I shall, for the last time, repeat it. Did I just hear a big sigh from you 88? :D

The people advertising the lights are doing so incorrectly. Clearly, some people that want "clear lights" for their Pathfinder are not going to know the difference between models. We know that they don't because of the purchases of a couple members here on this board.

All I was suggesting was a sticky that (with pictures) will show the differences clearly. The search function on this board leaves alot to be desired anyway. Besides that, how many people do you think will look for a "clear lights for a Pathfinder" thread before they buy? The information has been burried on this board so well that even old timers think HB lights are Pathfinder.

It is obviously pointless saying anything else on this issue, so that's it for me.

Your point is takes V6... But a coherent thread to sticky does not exist. Start/piece one together and I will sticky it in the product review section.  :beer:

B

No piont in that B. It will get lost in there too.

Edited by Vsicks Pathy

Vsicks If it wasn't stickied in the product page, where the hell would it be??? Am I missing something? Should it be stickied to the noobs foreheads? Or maybe to their credit card, so they see it when they try to pay for the wrong item on ebay.

Sorry! Did I fart?

No?

Next time I want a reply like that, or an opinion from you, I will fart, OK! All clear on that are we? -thnkboutit-

Next time I want a reply like that, or an opinion from you, I will fart, OK! All clear on that are we? -thnkboutit-

sarc.gif

ok children...

So, can we clean up & sticky the thread?

yes, some people STILL wont find it, but at least it will be easier to find.

Also, sticky a thread on using the search function???

We cant idiot proof the board, but we can at least be helpful.

*snicker*

*snicker again*

I see you have been busy Pezzy !! :aok:

The biggest problem with the search function is that people don't use it or bother trying to use it properly. "Lift for my 97 Pathy" just doesn't cut it... None of this will ever change. I generally do it for people a few times while nudging them to try it on their own. The clever ones catch on quick, the others... This will never change. :shrug:

Good work though Pezzy !!

B