Newbie from Kamloops, B.C

ILoveMyPatty

Hey everyone, the name is Tanner.

From Kamloops, B.C Canada, I drive a 1990 Pathfinder SE.

I'm here looking for tips and ideas on certain things, and to meet people to discuss Pathfinder issues and whatever else.

Currently, I'm looking for ideas on what I can do during the winter while I'm not driving much. I want to find a few small projects that I can take on to make my Pathy more enjoyable. Anyone know how to re-wire headlights so they're brighter? (there's some sort of harness you can buy...) I dono, I just want my lights brighter.

If anyone has any ideas for small projects it would be cool if you could post them.

Thanks alot! B)

Welcome to the forums, Tanner. :beer:

I tried a set of those new Night Hawk(?) bulbs, they're at Canadian Tire and about $25.00 a set. They made a huge difference in the brightness, wayyyy brighter. These were for a 98 so I'm not sure if they have any for the 90 but worth checking into.

Good to see another Canadian! WAVEY

Welcome :beer:

Kamloops is not that far from Spokane and rumor has it you got some awesome Flyfishing up there....

Haha, some people I know.... some people I know verrry well... some people I call Mom and Dad... own a fishing resort... mhm, 45min from the house. 95% of the guests/customers are from the States... My rents are American, so.. I'm dual.

Yes, I'm bi.... national or something? haha