simulated bead locks

Pathie4me

I tried talking him out of it but he is a poser who spends alot of money here....It's a jeep thing I guess????

Yep.. I myself have witnessed a Jeep customer at an off road shop debate for TWO GODDAMN HOURS between the four different types of fender flares he could have gotten for his truck. The salesman was so so pissed off he actually told him that it doesn't matter as it's not like anyone would believe that the Jeep is being taken off road. sly

This will make you day then.

He drives a grand cherokee 4.7 and he blew the engine going through 10" of water...it seems that jeep put the intake beside the headlight and the wake went directly into the intake. 3200cdn to re sleave the block and new piston and 5 weeks out of commission..... -thnkboutit-

Ok, I can't tell you how hard that made me laugh !! Oh CRAP !! (damn near did !)

So if you get a snorkel for that thing, does it go under the truck for a 'clean' look ? :D

10" of water and a new motor !! GEBUS !!! Although granted, I'm sure he was going was too fast... I once dunked my old (basically stock) 720 in a hole without checking. I guessing the water was 3' deep. Not only did it not drown, it swam to the other side and clawed its way out !! It was close though, scared the crap out of me. I always check holes now... ;)

I guess he doesn't get the hint that his mechanic drives a Pathy, eh ? Thanks MUCH for sharing that !!

B

LMFAO !!!

Sorry, I cant help you, but you did make me spray pieces of pickle on my monitor just now... :laugh:

B

funniest post in this thread.

(sorry luker, your off road rice police bit comes in at a close second)