Unique Wheels

wheelmanLS1

I like the Nitro 6, Nitro 8, and Nitro 10... Nitro 8 is my favorite. And for the Primex ones, the 415 and 460 are really cool. I like that mesh style. The reason I like these is because I'm growing up in the tuner-era, and these are sort of styled like those tuner wheels. I love Momo and OZ wheels on Civics, just not the I-4 inside them.

I like the classic wheels like those Mickey Thompsons, but it seems like they work best on Chevys and Fords. Or Dodges. Have you seen those type of wheels on an Xterra? Yuck! They look decent on a Pathfinder, but completely clash on those Xs.

Edited by wheelmanLS1

unioque can only be obtained of they are a one off original.... wich I assume these are not? if yoou have plans to go off road..those are ot the rims for you... nice though!

Those are pretty cool. I still want the eagles though, theres a pathy here in town that has a burgandy paint job, chrome bumpers and grille, raised in the front about 2 inches, 15x8 wheels with some a/t's, and flames on it. It looks pretty decent, and I still want to make my pathy the best in town. :D If I can I'll try to take some pics of it to show you the pathy. The wheels it has look like these, except it has a more rounded look instead if a straight face.

post-6-1129752543.jpg

Edited by solid snake

teflon..I want the AR teflon rims.... *dreams* :Magic:

Me too :sniff:

But the Panthers I have on my 93 now are unique.

Nis0808002.jpg

The Rims don't have the usuall lip on the bead edge...Don't know how I'm going to hook the alignment machine up to them after I fix my CL though :shrug:

Those wheels are cool as hell GG. I was looking for some like that but couldn't find any. 5 spokes for 6 lugs aren't too common. Ended up getting these. Wish I would've got black now.

298.jpg

Edited by Earth1

unioque can only be obtained of they are a one off original.... wich I assume these are not? if yoou have plans to go off road..those are ot the rims for you... nice though!

For the type of off-roading I do they will be fine. When I off-road it's usually barely tough enough to put it in 4WD. Unless it's mud which happens once in a blue moon.

Yeah I've looked at JAOS and they're really cool. Thing is I'd have to buy wheels and tires at the same time instead of just getting 15 inchers for my current tires. That and I might be wrong but aren't 16" tires less wide than 15" tires?

• 1 month later...

System-F has a set of wheels like GrimGreg's that I think is for sale...

I like those wheels that came stock on some of the (W)D21s, I think they were the early Nismos or something. I can't find a pic to upload however. Anybody know what I'm talking about? The wide 5 spoke aluminum wheel with lots of backspacing? I know somebody on here's got to have a set.

Another wheel I really like the look of on Nissans is the MB Motoring Overdrive wheel, looks sharp.