Always listen to your spotter...

jj big shoe

and?

Sorry Pezzy wasn't making any particular reference to how females drive. I could be wrong but I was certain it was a female. Saw that vid about 2-3 years ago and I thought the spotter was the husband and the driver was his wife. I might be mistaken. And Pezzy my wife is very good driving offroad!!! :D

An oldie but a goodie. BTW it was a female that was driving!

I remember that video too from a few yrs back. Her name is Tracey and she drove her jeep back to town where a Pirate member took pics of it after talking to her.

Being a Jeep driver I'm almost certain the spotter was at fault, cause lord knows when you're drivin a sheep you are the sh!t.

That was without a dought the dumbest thing I've seen on a video since the retards spinning their cars around on pavement at speed with a crowd of dipsticks standing around by their cars waiting to be run down... You know what video I'm talking about...

That was pretty bad driving, for sure, but to be fair, I don't think the driver was able to see the spotter anymore when he started waving his arms to the left.

I've walked up that climb (Hell's Gate) on Hell's Revenge, and it's steep- I mean, use-all-fours-to-ascend steep. There are lots of obstacles like that in Moab where all you can see is sky. Unless the spotter is standing to the side, sometimes you can't even see him over the hood.