Wheels

solid snake

I'd just go with 15x8's with less backspacing if I were you. 31 x 10.50's are gonna have a hard time staying on the rims with wide wheels like that, particularly if you have to air them down for offroading or sand running. That and they make the tires wear funny, I believe.

Even 32x11.50's are not meant for 15x10 inch wheels, I think. 32x12.50's would be fine but they're hard to come by. And I would be careful, if the wheel sticks out too much without enough height on the tires, your truck may have a mexied look to it.

Yeah a 10in wide wheel is the idea size for a 12.5in wide tire.

I have some 8.5s for my Paths 31x10.5s. These wheels currently have 33x12.5s mounted on them and will be replaced by a 10in wide rim. Once done both sets of tires and wheels will be matched almost perfectly.

iirc the Lego's are 7 inches wide(someone will correct me if I am wrong), in that case the widest tire that should be mounted on them would be an 11.5

If your going to use a 12.5in wide tire get some wheels that are "at least" 8in wide. 10's are perfect.

Red is basically correct on everything. I'd only point out that if you stay towards the narrow side of tire to rim size, the rim is somewhat better protected. While you can put 31x10.5" on 6" rims (the stock chromies) they are a bit pinched as thats the smallest rim you would want to mount them on. 7" work fine and 8" is about the biggest you want to go. Just extrapolate from there , ie. 9" or 10" max rims for 12.5" wide. That said, I believe 88 has 13.5" wide tires on 8.5" rims which is pushing it on the narrow side. Correct me if I'm wrong 88.

B

I'd just go with 15x8's with less backspacing if I were you. 31 x 10.50's are gonna have a hard time staying on the rims with wide wheels like that, particularly if you have to air them down for offroading or sand running. That and they make the tires wear funny, I believe.

I'll take your advice, I'm going to order some 15x8 and 31x10.5 bfg m/t or a/t's. from my research, it looks like m/t's are better on sand, which there is a lot here.