Aftermarket bumper

Matthew

I have been searching like crazy for the TJM bumper with the bars on it; like Pezzy's :aok: , but I can't find one for my '02 seeing as they discontinued that model. Is there a place that I could take my truck to and get a custom one made (that is just like the TJM), and if anyone knows, how much might this cost me?

I think the ARB Sahara Bar is a direct bolt-on solution for your model year, but expect to pay over US$1000 plus installation (unless you do it yourself).

Not sure who carries them or has them in stock, but you could probably try the link above, desertrat.com, or 4x4parts.com, or any of the sites listed here.

Don't really care what model it is, but the ARB one that you are talking about just has the bar that comes in front of the center of the car; I like the one like xplorx4 has that has the 3 sections on it.

i have only seen them in chrome (like mine)... I searched really really hard on the internet for a while and found a random dealor down in texas who sold me my bull bar for $850. he didnt know what he had... to him it was just a big box taking up space in his warehouse. got lucky on that one.