Shopped on 4X4parts.com?

Oliver

I got my Pro Comp ES3000 shocks from them +steering stabilizer (es2000) for $125 delivered. The SS had stem ends and I needed at least 1 eye end, so I called them up. They sent the right unit out and said keep the other one as it wasn't worth the effort. I'm happy with the shocks, the deal, and the customer service.

B

I got my Pro Comp ES3000 shocks from them +steering stabilizer (es2000) for $125 delivered. The SS had stem ends and I needed at least 1 eye end, so I called them up. They sent the right unit out and said keep the other one as it wasn't worth the effort. I'm happy with the shocks, the deal, and the customer service.

B

I got the deal on the ES3000's too. But I got them from 4wheelparts.com. I failed to notice that I was also shipped the wrong SS until a couple months later, when I decided to install it. :angry:

I ended up giving to a girl I know, since she has a Jeep and the one they sent fit it.

OOps, I think I got mine from 4wheelparts.com also... 4x4parts... 4wheelparts... Different, eh ? Easy to mix up, I'll check the receipt tomorrow. Red, I have a spare and if I hold off and go SAS I'll have 2... I can make whatever brackets. Get her rolling and we'll figure it out.

B