Hey from Wisconsin!

I'd just like to say hello to everyone. I am new to the off road scene, but have had interest for a long time. I fell into a really decent deal on a 95 Pathfinder I bought from the original owner who had every receipt from day 1, took care of it like it was his first born! this was this past March. I've been working on it since. I've checked out a number of sites on the net, this one seems like the only one that has people that know whats up besides the sky. Some anul orffice recently smacked my backend which sort of prompted me into doing some needed body work on the truck. Anyway, I have a question, I need to replace my fender flares. I found out that I can use Bushwacker cutouts on the front from a hardbody of the same year, but I am sure if the rears will work on my pathy. Does anyone have a clue about this. I saw a picture from some dude from Europe who had a 95 pathy like mine with what appeared to be Bushwacker cutouts, but from the angle of the shot, couldn't tell for sure. WAVEY