another stupid ebay seller!

statikuz

are you kidding me?!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=7993907226

i just got one of these myself... you can get them, along with all sorts of other promo materials direct from K&N (stickers for like $0.25 apiece, etc.) with free shipping. my 10' x 3' banner was like $9! i hope no one bids on that, if they do i'll be sure to message them about where they could buy it INSTEAD. and $15 shipping?!? WTF!

grr i hate people who play the system and try to prey on other people...

Edited by statikuz

I usually list shipping that will cover the postage plus a dollar. If I end up reusing a box ro something, I include an envelope with a buck in it and a note to the fact that the actual shipping charges were less than expected.

I once saw a gameboy game cartridge (about the size of a CF card) listed for 5 dollars for the game but 24 bucks shipping. I couldn't help but send a scorching email to them.

Didn't you see that it came in a gold box k9sar ?? :P

I bought a bunch of cosmetic parts for my Pathy. The tracking listed it as 71 LBS !!. The box that showed up was HUGE !! Coffin sized !! "Ok, what the he!! did they ship me ?" Exactly what I ordered plus 1/2 cubic yard of paching material. It weighed 17 LBS, damp box included. Shipping charge... $70 UPS ground from within the same state !!! My few 1/2 arsed attempts to get an explanation were useless so I chalked it up as lesson learned, and vowed never to buy from that company again. :shrug:

B

Yeah but you guys have to realize from a sellers perspective. If they are selling mass quanitities and volume of things on ebay, those ebay charges per auction start racking up. And we all know that its based on percentage of the final bid.

Ebay doesn't take a cut from what shipping costs. So what happens? You start seeing Buy it Now's for something like .01 and shipping for $14.99 and so on.

sure, some of the items you see for real cheap with extra shipping costs, like phone chargers for 5 cents + $10 shipping, etc... but the majority are people charging an acceptable price on the item AND shanking people for the shipping... everything i sold on ebay, i charged shipping according to the automatic shipping estimate dealy you can put on your page + $1 for my time...

Yeah but you guys have to realize from a sellers perspective. If they are selling mass quanitities and volume of things on ebay, those ebay charges per auction start racking up. And we all know that its based on percentage of the final bid.

Ebay doesn't take a cut from what shipping costs. So what happens? You start seeing Buy it Now's for something like .01 and shipping for $14.99 and so on.

How right you are I see that so much there alwways wondered why ;)

Now I know P...

:beer: