fog lights

iLLlegal

i have a 92 xe pathfinder and it doesnt have fog lights but it has the holes for them in the bumber..how hard would it be to put some in? do I need to get some mounting brackets or somethin for it. ??

have you checked your local scrapyard? That's all I can think of. The brackets look pretty simple to make if you have some scrap metal lying around. Just bend it and drill some new holes.

Guest pathy91

My 91 had no foglights. I had to create a bracket that mounted from the top of the bumper, under the plastic trim. There was alot of adjustment necessary to get it lined up with the bumper cutouts. It turned out great and looks OEM. Here is a pic:pathyfoglights7pl.th.jpg

ya thats exactly the thing I wanted to do pathy91....you said you had to fab some brackets..hmm..whenI got buy the fogs this week i'll see what comes with em and what I need to fab...hopefully somethin easy i have no tools for metal work "shrugs"

Guest pathy91

I used a bolt long enough to postition the bracket that came with the lights. I then placed a proper length of 3/4" Galv pipe over the bolt(but under the bumper) to act as a ferrule(just like gutter ferrules) and strengthen the connection.