i'm getting my license back

northgapathy

I lost my license in feburary as some of you know, and tommorow i'm finally going to get it back, in the six months i have lifted the pathy more bought a custom roof rack and bumper, put on a 9000 lb electric winch,and some other stuff, and i can't wait to test her out, anybody up for some north ga wheeling??

There's no need to get on him about it. He's done the time, and hopefully learned his lesson...leave it at that. I'm sure he already knows how stupid he was, and wont do it again. :aok:

Are you joking or what? I asked a f*cking question. How in the hell is that getting on him about it?

I could care less why he did to loose it. I could top him more than likely if it was to be a pissing contest.

For crying out loud, let him answer the question or tell me to piss of for asking it.

it was speeding, i wasnt doing anything dumb, i got two speeding tickets, about a year and a half apart, and if your under 18 in georgia thats enough to get it suspended one was 16 over in a 45, and the other was 22 over in a 45 both on 4 lane divided roads

.. i am already planning on going to ure, so i will see you there

it was speeding, i wasnt doing anything dumb, i got two speeding tickets, about a year and a half apart, and if your under 18 in georgia thats enough to get it suspended one was 16 over in a 45, and the other was 22 over in a 45 both on 4 lane divided roads

.. i am already planning on going to ure, so i will see you there

I would have lost my brief forever had I have been living where you are. :(

You are correct, that wasn't dumb at all.

What is? ............. i am already planning on going to ure, so i will see you there

What is? ............. i am already planning on going to ure, so i will see you there

Man, read the whole damn post!!! :P

GrimGreg said:

"Go to the NOAS run in URE next month."

Man, read the whole damn post!!! :P

GrimGreg said:

"Go to the NOAS run in URE next month."

That has what to do with me. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to go. I still don't know what ure is though? So what is it? :shrug: :help:

URE is a shortened version of the Uwharrie National Forest near Troy, NC.

Every Fall, the Nissan Offroad Association of the Southeast (NOAS) has a run at URE, which I just posted about in the Trail Runs forum.

Every Spring, we have a run at Coal Creek in Tennessee. :aok:

Edited by vengeful

Simple, obey traffic laws... If you want to play, do it off road, and no one will bother you.

B

I agree...luckily...and Pathys are good for that "inconspicuous" thang... my Jeep..ack! cops would spot me a mile away and follow me for no reason.. guess my Pathy isn't as pretty so they leave me alone.... *thanks God* :bow:

This is amusing. Being an old guy I find the lessons learned decades ago never seem to translate to the next group of youth coming up. Does every generation need to learn the hard way? I think that maybe they do. :confused:

Absolutely.

Did you learn from your father's mistakes?!?!? :shrug:

Well, how can I tell my son years down the road not to speed if I do not know the consequences myself? I deliver Chinese food, and I actually get paid more the faster I am. I guess that's irresponsible of my employer, but I like the benefit. I speed, I pass in no passing lanes, I cut things close when crossing traffic... it's all fun and games until I wreck my car.

Well, how can I tell my son years down the road not to speed if I do not know the consequences myself? I deliver Chinese food, and I actually get paid more the faster I am. I guess that's irresponsible of my employer, but I like the benefit. I speed, I pass in no passing lanes, I cut things close when crossing traffic... it's all fun and games until I wreck my car.

you know youre gonna HATE it when we quote this line again if that infact happens...

I think wreck-wise, I'm fine. But ticket-wise, I'm screwed. I've always driven like that since I got my license about a year and a half ago...

I'll compare it to WWII. From what I understand, in WWII a soldier's most dangerous time is the first week because he's still learning about the situations and the environment. A soldier who has been in the field for a month is 20x (don't quote me on that) more likely to survive than a soldier who has been in the field for three days. I figure the longer I go without a wreck, the less of a chance of me being in one.

Let me put my feelings towards your post this way...

My husband can drive a bit crazy sometimes, but I'm used to it (7 years), about 90% of the time I am comfortable with his driving skill which is quite different than mine, as he is well in control of the truck, and a very good driver. HOWEVER, the 5748920572 other idiots we pass on the road, not so much. You can be the greatest driver, and all it takes is one headcase who doesnt care, or has no effing clue and KAPLOW bye bye truck.

Also, it's one thing to smash up metal (although - it would break my heart, I grow quite attached to my belongings it seems) but it's another to hurt yourself, or someone else... people cant be replaced so easily. It's easy to forget that we are not invincible.