Flares for you P1.

Vsicks Pathy

Thank you V6. They have somewhat different form than the stock and look more mug boggerish, but I like the fact that they are flexible rubber ! No point in the stock ones if all you do is tear them off. While they aren't the prettiest, they give the truck a more customised, off road dedicated look.Cool ! :aok:

B

Thank you V6. They have somewhat different form than the stock and look more mug boggerish, but I like the fact that they are flexible rubber ! No point in the stock ones if all you do is tear them off. While they aren't the prettiest, they give the truck a more customised, off road dedicated look.Cool ! :aok:

B

The rubber is a real advantage for two reasons. They can not break and being flexable just a squeeze or a tap has the mud falling off. If the rears shaped up like the fronts I wouldn't be worried. The fronts look good. The type I have can't sag either. The reason the rears don't shape like the front must be the smaller arch. I can't think of anything else it could be. :(

B

there were some huge rubber ones on a truck from iceland... search for it.. it was in the introductions forum somewhere.. and that guys talked about them at length as i remember..

Thank you V6. They have somewhat different form than the stock and look more mug boggerish, but I like the fact that they are flexible rubber ! No point in the stock ones if all you do is tear them off. While they aren't the prettiest, they give the truck a more customised, off road dedicated look.Cool !  :aok:

B

there were some huge rubber ones on a truck from iceland... search for it.. it was in the introductions forum somewhere.. and that guys talked about them at length as i remember..

But did they look good like the stock ones?

good my tukus...they are xtermely sweet...that pathy just lept off that page and out of that vin into the 21st century...hopefully to still be made in Japan!!! Looking like that makes that truck look even more timeless...mad love to all WD21's -alcohol-

I think it may be the same one posted before, but here:

IMG_0236.jpg

He said they are for an 88 Hilux and he swapped front to rear/rear to front vs how they would go on the Yota.

NICE!!!

The truck and items on top appear to be the same, tires are different though. In the first picture it has what looks like BFG AT's.

Edited by RedPath88

If you look closely at these two images, you can see that the flares are split front and rear...

Front Flare:

IMG_1253.jpg

Notice Rear Flare:

IMG_1254.jpg

...that could be due to trail damage, but they could also be that way as part of the a modification to make them fit.

The crack on the front was from trail damage.

Yeah that's kind of what I was thinking.

The shot of the rear is a bit further away.. so it looks cleaner, but the front one is obviously not a clean split... more like a trail would have done. I would have expected them to be nice clean (and likely re-bonded) cuts if it was a mod to make them fit properly.

lets just find someone from iceland and all geta group buy on some bushwacker flares.  :D

He also said they were about $100 forthe set :o

Were they off a landcruiser and did he have to break the front ones to try and keep it to the panel?