More Trail Pics :)

CDN_Pathy

that does look like alot of fun, and i was wondering the samething about the cable it looks like a bumber mount since it doesnt look like there is a rear bumber

:aok: :cool2: :clap: -bounce-

what happened to the front tire its like up in the wheel well were the back is like a foot away from it, its not like your on the brakes your not even in it, must be a battle scar

Edited by FLApathy

what happened to the front tire its like up in the wheel well were the back is like a foot away from it, its not like your on the brakes your not even in it, must be a battle scar

Who says IFS can't Flex hehe -bounce-

whats an ifs im sure i know but call it something else and the fact that its 1:06 am doesnt help

hehehe

matte brown, i hink im going to do that to my truck

Edited by FLApathy

IFS=independent front suspension, as opposed to an SA=solid axle.

Looks like a lot of fun Bud, thanks for posting that !! What tires are you running ? They seem to do a good job in the sloppy stuff.

B

V6 is happy.. and I am jealous! MUUUUUUUUUUUUUDD MUD MUD MUD MUD MUD MUD MUD MUD.............. I want soooooooooooooooome!

Looks like you had soooooooooo much fun! :bow: :clap:

V6 is happy.. and I am jealous! MUUUUUUUUUUUUUDD MUD MUD MUD MUD MUD MUD MUD MUD.............. I want soooooooooooooooome!

Looks like you had soooooooooo much fun! :bow: :clap:

I love it! The window is down, the sun roof open, you can't see through the windows and the driver looks like he has been rolling in sh!t.

That is a good day out. No need for a trip report either. Pictures speak for themselves.

WTF happend to your quarter panels?

I was thinking the same thing. Are you possibly fabricating a tubular, wrap around bumper? Or is that just what the cool kids are doing these days? :P

There will be a tubular wrap around bumper, just haven't had time to make it yet. I also have a sweet bumper I scored off a Canadian Military Jeep to on the front as well.

Sorry I couldn't resist, here are some more pics and I am still trying to get it all cleaned up

696063_38_full.jpg

696063_39_full.jpg

There will be a tubular wrap around bumper, just haven't had time to make it yet. I also have a sweet bumper I scored off a Canadian Military Jeep to on the front as well.

Sorry I couldn't resist, here are some more pics and I am still trying to get it all cleaned up

696063_38_full.jpg

696063_39_full.jpg

Were the quarter panels rusted? How did you seal them after you cut them?

I have got pics of my interior that I thought was bad. You have put me to shame.

Good luck with cleaning out that mess. :aok:

The quaters had alittle rust but not bad, the wrap around bumper idea seemed good when I had a sawzall in hand, but but were a pain to weld back up. However I do like the look, just gotta cut off fender flairs to match.

The clean up isn't going too bad, the power washer made short work of the door panels and not having carpet on the floor makes spraying the mud out easy. Also Runnerman your right I have to get some cheap seat covers before I do that again lol

matte brown, i hink im going to do that to my truck

I once saw a baja bug that the guy must have done doughnuts in brown paint... Looked pretty cool actually... :D

the power washer made short work of the door panels and not having carpet on the floor makes spraying the mud out easy.

Doh !! You must have relocated or waterproofed your ECU ?? If not, be careful with water inside !! :blink:

B