hello hello :D

iLLlegal

well hello to everyone on the NPORA forum. I have posted a couple times but thought why not, I should introduce myself. I bought a 92 xe pathfinder about 5 months ago..but due to a tree jumping out infront of my pathfinder on the first snowfall of the year I have little time to do any mods to it. but now Im back up and running..or should I say the pathfinder is...good as new now.

I've scouted this forum for awile in helping my needs of fixing problems and anything else on my pathfinder. I hope to get into the whole 4x4 scene or what not and have a little fun :D .

anyway A little about myself. My name is Shane and I live in Alberta, Canada. I personlly enjoy anything to do with my hands..heh you know woodwork and drawing etc. i also enjoy caraudio and welll making my pathfinder better and more sexy haha.

its a pleasure to meet you all and I hope you can all help me out when I need it and I can help you..

thanks

~Shane :beer:

Thanks for the formal intro Shane, and welcome !! (Shane is my former business partners name. We wont go there... I'll call you Illi) Sorry about the tree, I did the same with a lamp post in a f-ing parking lot ! Still don't have things right. If you can't find the help you need here, you are probably in trouble; there are a lot of very knowledgable people here. Not me though, I'm just a machinist with an ego... ;) Any input you have is welcome as the more heads the better !!

B

:beer: Welcome Shane (me old bosses name..we won't got there either)! WAVEY

There are a lot of cool peeps here (I am not one of them) who are very knowledgeable. Glad you love yer Pathy! :beer: