recent wheelin pics

lowrider

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@!*%otas

Here, let me help you out with the spelling on that... T...O...Y...O...T...A...sly

Why are you able to swear?

I will try it again.............. @!*%ota.

Oh, come on V6, it's not like he's saying the name of a domestic manufacturer. Toyota's are good vehicles.

Now, H E E P, on the other hand................ P... -alcohol- :wacko:

@!*%otas

Here, let me help you out with the spelling on that... T...O...Y...O...T...A...sly

Why are you able to swear?

I will try it again.............. @!*%ota.

Oh, come on V6, it's not like he's saying the name of a domestic manufacturer. Toyota's are good vehicles.

Now, H E E P, on the other hand................ P... -alcohol- :wacko:

OK I will try yo say it one more time.

S H * T O T A.

It worked! :clap: :bow: -bounce- :beer:

Edited by 88pathoffroad

Alright....

Hey, my Opinionated, know it all guy, did you figure out how to create a poll yet!?!? :P

I don't think it would work to well. Most of you guys think the front looks good for some unknown reason.

Oh, you may call me Orical if you like. :aok:

To be honest V6, I'm with you (I'm as shocked about that as anyone else :D). Without a bull bar, or brush guard I don't like the front of the earlier Pathys either. I think it's style-less. (puts on flame suit) But it's not an issue for me because I have a brush guard, with lights, so most of it is covered. :aok:

Hey V6, that link didn't show any picts of you... Or atleast they didn't load. Someone posted a while back about having a bad back and changing out the seats with ones out of a maxima I believe. They said it far better. Maybe you should look into it. I'll try to find the thread or you can just start a new one about that... Thats the thing about having a bad back, everything else is attached to it ! :(

Of course I haven't forgotten about the turd, it's still in my tread... ;)

B

I have been thinking of molded seats. It will have to be passed by the hugs and kisses though. She thinks that I am insane for even talking about 4wding. She hates the Pathy almost as much as she hates me. :D

As promised

http://4x4.bounceme.net/gallery/view_photo...&id=Picture_014

same as the first album, use the buttons on the toolbars and there's two pages

as yes, it was a challenging trail, though i suppose i'll get flamed for saying that..... sssh

You managed to redeem yourself. Lucky I am partial to water crossings. :clap:

Alright....

Hey, my Opinionated, know it all guy, did you figure out how to create a poll yet!?!?  :P

I don't think it would work to well. Most of you guys think the front looks good for some unknown reason.

If you hate it so much, why do you still own it? -thnkboutit-

To be honest V6, I'm with you (I'm as shocked about that as anyone else :D). Without a bull bar, or brush guard I don't like the front of the earlier Pathys either. I think it's style-less. (puts on flame suit) But it's not an issue for me because I have a brush guard, with lights, so most of it is covered. :aok:

Thats just two of us. The smartest two I might add. :P

I may have more coming, will post if i get them

Edit out the S H * T O T A S though. You were losing brownie points for them being in the same country at the same time letalone being on the same tracks.

Ah, I can't talk. My idiot mate has a hilux dual cab. I am forever dragging his pathetic arse around the bush. The @!*%ota guys needs us to recover them.

Alright....

Hey, my Opinionated, know it all guy, did you figure out how to create a poll yet!?!?  :P

If you hate it so much, why do you still own it? -thnkboutit-

I have a winch bar on mine which makes it look nice.

Alright....

In other words if it don't result in what you want, it don't work? :rolleyes:

As promised

http://4x4.bounceme.net/gallery/view_photo...&id=Picture_014

same as the first album, use the buttons on the toolbars and there's two pages

as yes, it was a challenging trail, though i suppose i'll get flamed for saying that..... sssh

Nice.. good pics.... I especially like seeing the Nissan and Toyota's (even the Jeep) on a joint outing. :aok:

On a side note:

One of the things I have always liked about the owners of the first too makes mentioned, is the fact that the rivalry may be there but I have never known it to be as bad as the Ford vs. Chevy junk... well, that is until now P...

S H * T O T A

Never heard of those.. you really do live in your own little world :crazy:

And "HEEP". MMMM, the pot is calling the kettle black.

I don't know exactly what you're saying by that comment. Anyways, I'll just try to explain my thoughts on this whole subject.

I look at the quality of a vehicle based mainly upon reliability. I (like a few of us out there) don't have the money to be driving a vehicle purely for pleasure. My Pathy gets me to work and back every day. The fact that it's pretty capable in it's stock form is simply a bonus. I feel the same way about the 4Runner. They're a highly reliable truck, with about the same longevity and quality as the Pathfinder. I chose the Pathy because in my area, it was about 5g's cheaper, similarly equipped.

Now, HEEP, on the other hand, is a good offroad vehicle as well, but, the quality and reliability of HEEP has been suspect for quite some time. I simply cannot afford downtime with my vehicle, and with Jeeps, it seems more common than with Toyotas or Nissans.

I realize that you have a SAS's Pathy, and that you may, or may not, have another vehicle as a daily driver. If you do, your opinion on trucks may differ, as reliability may not be as much of a concern.

S H * T O T A

Never heard of those.. you really do live in your own little world :crazy:

And "HEEP". MMMM, the pot is calling the kettle black.

I don't know exactly what you're saying by that comment. Anyways, I'll just try to explain my thoughts on this whole subject.

I look at the quality of a vehicle based mainly upon reliability. I (like a few of us out there) don't have the money to be driving a vehicle purely for pleasure. My Pathy gets me to work and back every day. The fact that it's pretty capable in it's stock form is simply a bonus. I feel the same way about the 4Runner. They're a highly reliable truck, with about the same longevity and quality as the Pathfinder. I chose the Pathy because in my area, it was about 5g's cheaper, similarly equipped.

Now, HEEP, on the other hand, is a good offroad vehicle as well, but, the quality and reliability of HEEP has been suspect for quite some time. I simply cannot afford downtime with my vehicle, and with Jeeps, it seems more common than with Toyotas or Nissans.

I realize that you have a SAS's Pathy, and that you may, or may not, have another vehicle as a daily driver. If you do, your opinion on trucks may differ, as reliability may not be as much of a concern.

* * * * O T A !

S H * T O T A !

Have fun with that! :blink:

S H * T O T A !

S H * T O T A !

S H * T O T A !

S H * T O T A !

S H * T O T A !

Do you not realise that you are blessed with a Nissan?

Have you not learnt that your Pathy is by far the better 4wd?

Does your Pathy suddenly come to a halt when it lifts a wheel?

I have a mate with a dual cab @!*%ota and he gets stuck everywhere. As soon as he lifts a wheel it's over for him. He has to get a run up to climb a steep hill if it is rutted or undulating. He has leaf springs on the rear and an IFS set up front. The thing has no articulation at all. So after pulling him out of everything that the Pathy just drives through I am entitled to call them @!*%otas.

I have a mate with a dual cab @!*%ota and he gets stuck everywhere. As soon as he lifts a wheel it's over for him. He has to get a run up to climb a steep hill if it is rutted or undulating. He has leaf springs on the rear and an IFS set up front. The thing has no articulation at all. So after pulling him out of everything that the Pathy just drives through I am entitled to call them @!*%otas.

I do realize that I am blessed with a Nissan. I'm quite happy with my choice, and the extra 5g's in my pocket, as my Pathy has been an excellent vehicle. Primarily because it gets me to work and back every day. As the Toyota probably would have. That's the point I'm trying to make. They may be sh!t offroad, I wouldn't know, never offroaded in one, but they're a good truck in terms of reliability.

To compare it to a Heep in any way doesn't make sense. There's a reason why resale value is so high on Toyota's.

I do realize that I am blessed with a Nissan. I'm quite happy with my choice, and the extra 5g's in my pocket, as my Pathy has been an excellent vehicle. Primarily because it gets me to work and back every day. As the Toyota probably would have. That's the point I'm trying to make. They may be sh!t offroad, I wouldn't know, never offroaded in one, but they're a good truck in terms of reliability.

To compare it to a Heep in any way doesn't make sense. There's a reason why resale value is so high on Toyota's.

:bed: