Body shop

Vsicks Pathy

Ow. I wouldn't wish the need for back surgery on anyone. What was the occasion? ;)

This is the third time I have had to do this (6yrs ago, 2.5 yrs ago and last week). It was a discectamy and a lamenectomy (spelling). It hurts more than the pic gives credit for. I will not have to have this done ever again though. My surgen says that next time will be bone fusion to the whole lower back!

I have to take it easy from now on. :angry::(

Ouch Bud ! Been under the knife a few times myself but never for the back. Had a few friends who have though, and it didn't seem like much fun at all. Heal up well, and like you said, 'Take it easy' !! Nothing wrong with that...

A trail bike crash I had about 20 yrs ago finally caught up with me

Now you got me nervous, been crashing, um, I mean riding for 25 years and wondering if I'll be hit with any outstanding dues....

B

my father had his lower 6 fused. After a LONG time in rehab, he's back to doing everything he used to. I am not glad that you have to go through this but I guess it means more time on the 'puter

Damn, hope you heal up quick man!

My wife has a herniated disk that won't heal and Workers Comp won't pay to fix. They said thy would pay to have her nerves deadened there :crazy: , but not to correct it in any way.

Damn, hope you heal up quick man!

My wife has a herniated disk that won't heal and Workers Comp won't pay to fix. They said thy would pay to have her nerves deadened there :crazy: , but not to correct it in any way.

Kill the nerves? Were they joking or what?

If she rests (up to 3 years depending on how bad) the disc will heal itself. Easier said than done though.

I hope she gets well soon. I wouldn't even wish a bad back on John Howard or George Bush. God knows that they deserve it though.

Ow. Hope you heal up fast! I have broken almost all the bones in my body... all my ribs n ankles..n fingers..nose 3 times....elbow...ow... I need to stop thinking about that stuff.. and again.. wish you a most speedy and painless-as-possible recovery!

I have broken almost all the bones in my body... all my ribs n ankles..n fingers..nose 3 times....elbow...ow...

Keerist! Were you trying to jump the fountain at Caesars Palace? Should we start calling you "Slick Knievel"?