Another Canadian!

Clayman

Hey, How's it goin everyone!

Just bought myself a piece of a Pathy for $200!

Here's the list:

No electrical except ignition - fixed

coolant leak - fixed

Sway bar links broken - fixed

New moog bushings all round - most were shot - had to weld some gr8 washers over the strut rod mounts - holes were stretched.

broken axle - fixed

No exhaust - Gonna make one

no O2 sensor - gonna fix

1 dead tire- other 3 brand new

1 hub lock missing - need one if anyone has one :) !!!!!

Well for $200 bucks I figured what the heck! I'm probably going to tear it apart and rebuild it all anyways. Then I'm going to beat the hell out of it and break it anyways... so repairing stuff isn't a problem - being a welder helps too!

Lookin forward too talking with you guys might need some tech. info - had a couple nissans before - they don't always make stuff simple for ya do they!

Take Care,

Clay :)

Oh geez!

It's a 1987 V6 5spd 2 door- all Black w/ grey int.

It has a solid motor and a brand new tranny and transfer case - as in new zinc shiny! I bought it off a crack-head... his old lady payed for the new tranny. Ya gotta love crack-heads eh!

Yup, I checked the title - it was legit and wnet through the whole vehicle for forbidden substances... all clear!

TC,

Clay

Exhaust is done! 2.5" all the way back... ally-ooped the Cat, and threw on a cherry bomb turbo... sounds pretty good!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

I'll make sure to take some before and after shots!

Starting to run out of cash and time.... might be a a week or so before I get some more done on it. The lawnmower beckons.... along with the oldlady and her dang honey-do list. :)

Take Care,

Clay

P.s.

From Red Deer, Alberta - Previously ... Kingston Ont. ... Comox - B.C. ... Cold Lake AB

My Dad was in the airforce... when he retired we all moved out here, lots of family here.

Edited by Clayman