Newbie From Ft. Lauderdale

GHSER7

Just picked up a '95 Cobalt Green Pearl Pathfinder 4x4 LE. Got it for $4000 with only 93k miles on it. It's very clean! Interior leather is in great shape along with the body. I got this to use while my '01 Nissan Sentra SE( in the process of motor swap and T3/T04e turbo install) is down. Also so I can tow the car when ever she breaks down and what not. I'll post pics and more later, b/c I'm at work now and leaving shortly.

Thanks!

Well, there's a few things I'd like to do with the truck and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! The wheels look to be off a 4x4 '95 Pickup(nice 5 spoke wheel) not the stock 6 spoke that I've usually seen on the LE's. I'd like to lift it a few inches 2-3 with a decent size tire on the stock Nissan wheels for now, along with a hitch. I also need a few small parts here and there that need to either be fixed or go on the car. So far I know I need the plastic piece that goes with the pass rear window, the plastic piece on the pass side vent(close to the windshield), the little plastic piece that holds the sun visor up, and the stock chrome step bars(these look good, but are rusting bad under the rubber step guard)....oh and prob another chrome rear bumper. Sounds like a lot but if you saw the truck it's nothing really! I'm really anal about how my cars look! lol If anybody can point me in the right direction....that's be great!!! :beer:

God I LOVE that color...... :( BTW... WELCOME! You will find answers to all or most of your questions here.... WAVEY

Thanks! I just wish it was a 5-spd, Still couldn't pass up such a great deal though. Even though this is my first car out of 8 to be automatic! :o

I hope I can find places to buy everything I'm looking for! :D

Thanks for the compliements guys...I really can't wait to stat modding her! I think my first mod is gonna be tires. It's funny you say that SC88, b/c I was wondering since two of the tires are bald if I should buy two new ones....Or get 4 new 32" tires?!?! Are those tires any good for off road? They don't look it. I won't go off road much, unless I get hooked! lol I just don't think there are many places to go off roading down here in South SL. :( So I want something with a good street tire but can handle off roading when I do go!

Welcome! I love those particular Pathfinder wheels because you rarely see them. I would get 4 new tires and just remember to rotate them. It's a hassle buying tires 2 at a time. Just my opinion though.

So these wheels do come on the Pathy? I just thought maybe the person before me prob got them off a Pickup. BTW what sux is I like them too much, and I don't think I'm gonna get rims now...lol

Welcome! I love those particular Pathfinder wheels because you rarely see them. I would get 4 new tires and just remember to rotate them. It's a hassle buying tires 2 at a time. Just my opinion though.

So these wheels do come on the Pathy? I just thought maybe the person before me prob got them off a Pickup. BTW what sux is I like them too much, and I don't think I'm gonna get rims now...lol

Hey those are nice pics man! Definitely dig the color and wheels!!

Hey those are nice pics man! Definitely dig the color and wheels!!

Thanks Dank...I guess I'm gonna go with some 31"ers for now since I really need tires bad, and these are gonna be real cheap.

Yeah the tires aren't the best for off roading, they're better than say a straight up HT tire but not as good as an AT. Good if you're mostly on roading with occasional moderate off roading, their tread wear is freakin amazing though. I'v had them on for almost 2 years and they're still at around 90% with no rotations!

You don't have to buy 4 new tires at once, but it's probably best if you do (best that is besides for your pocket book).

• 2 weeks later...