2005 Finally A Forum

Guest cue27410

Guest cue27410

just got my new 2005 Pathfinder, stock and looking where to go in the southeast to try out the 4x4 system?

Where in the Southeast are you?

Check out the Nissan Offroad Association of the Southeast at http://www.noas4x4club.com.

Also, there are quite a few OHV parks and areas throughout the region.

Tellico

Uwharrie National Forest

Coal Creek OHV

Just to name a few.

I'm located in Northern Virginia (near DC), and if you're local, I can show you to some pretty tame trails in the George Washington National Forest... :aok: I'm always looking for an excuse to go out, anyways..hehe. (That offer stands for anyone in the region as well.)

Oh, and congrats on the new truck! I'm sure you'll love it! :aok:

Edited by vengeful

Vengeful, I noticed you're a member of NOAS. Have you ever done the Coal Creek run?

I was looking at their website the other day and I never realized that place is only a little over an hour from where I live. -thnkboutit-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

where in the southeast are you? im in pine mountain, georgia (south western georgia) and i could show you plenty of trails me and my friends have made back in the woods where they cleared all the trees. and course, plenty of mud.

where is coal creek and tellico? and will a stock path do ok,, or will i need a winch?

Coal Creek is just outside of Oak Ridge and Knoxville TN. It has a wide range of trail levels there.

Definately join up with NOAS, good group. Not to mention a nice gathering comming up in Sept. which would be a good place for you to test out your rig. With all the other experianced Nissan owners around you won't be led a stray on the trails. :aok: