Guest tomdunn420

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does that mean you think I'm sexy Denisb? -bounce-

I looked up your rigs profile, I think you might just have enough goodies on it to make you sexy in my book :beer:

As long as that's not a picture of you in k9sar's post. He he.

Denis

* shudders *

The scary thing is that the "culturally popular" look in America tends to migrate from one extreme to the other. Like the ultra flat chested flapper look to voluptuous in the the 50's to Ethiopian skinny in the 90's to the plastic fantastic double punch bowl look....

Once the "hairless as a 4 year old" thing runs its course as being considered the sexually attractive ultimate, are we going to migrate to the other extreme?

And hear I sit, wishing moderation could be the norm!

Edited by mws

hahaha...I just did a Google Image search for "Pathfinder Chick" and ET was the first hit...Proving at they do not exist in this dimension....Pezzy and Slick must be extra-dimensional...LOL.

Here's the sexiest woman alive....even though she is in a heep, a girl willing to do this supercedes the fact that she's in a heep.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/43839272/62913183VQpCJR#

hahaha...I just did a Google Image search for "Pathfinder Chick" and ET was the first hit...Proving at they do not exist in this dimension....Pezzy and Slick must be extra-dimensional...LOL.

Here's the sexiest woman alive....even though she is in a heep, a girl willing to do this supercedes the fact that she's in a heep.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/43839272/62913183VQpCJR#

now that's my kind of a woman. i remember when i took my girlfriend 4wheeling one time. she was sitting in the back seat, she had her window down when i started bogging through some mud holes, i'll just leave off when she started hitting me in the back of the head. :laugh::laugh:

hahahahaha! ROLMAO! classic...and no...I am NOT in this dimension right now! :clap:

Yeah, that is Sexy... Until it flexes enough to rip the fenders off, or if it doesn't flex, then it will roll... It certainly has it's place mud bogging, but not trail driving...

B

from what i've heard, that thing could flex. that's a SAS titan. the very first SAS'd titan. that's a 12inch suspension with 40's and 22inch wheels. i'm thinking about lifting my titan. i want to go with an 8inch lift with 35's, or 37's. I personally think that thing will break on the trail. trucks lifted like that are totally useless. all the ones i've seen that high, are stiffer than a.....