Time for new tires, boys...

88pathoffroad

And beefy they shall be. Full of bias-ply goodness and wonderful 4-ply sidewall strength! With Bogger side lugs and IROK centerlugs, I shall be nigh unto unstoppable!

Super Swamper LTB 33x13.50x15's. Muy bueno! :D

newswampers.jpg

They are truly beefy ))))))

By the way, I read your profile... the list of MODs left me breathless, I almost got tired reading this list :D :cool2:

Don't forget to post pix of your pathy with new shoes on))

Edited by Terrano

Schweet. They make your old ones look like bicycle tires. Will you be painting them white to match your other mods? :laugh:

BTW, I like the Police Interceptor badge. Did you "find" it in a donut shop parking lot?

Thanks. I'll definitely let you all know how they work out. From what I've heard, the LTB's are real soft so they wear out fast, but hey, I'll trade treadwear for traction anyday. Heh.

Next job: Heim joint tie rods. Stock tie rods aren't strong enough to cope with even mild off-roading on 33's, I swear.

You upping the anty again, huh? :o

Are you going to have to step up to a 10" rim for those? Shame we can't all afford one set for the rocks & another for the day-to-day @!*%e to aleviate the wear probs with that gummy rubber... :shrug:

geez i wanted those in a 31 inch combo with rock crawler rims! i was gonna get some of those but due to my tires blowing out i didn't have a choice. they do look awesome though.