What every nerd needs....

Harbinger

Guest sixgearstofreedom

Got the link to this thread from a buddy of mine. I put the A-7D control grip into a VW GTI, but it could easily fit on anything else. I can send anyone the plans if they want it.

I'd take a copy, just incase I ever get to bored :-) Don't know if I'd put that in my GTI, but maybe in the Pathy!

Although it would make a great controller for a Carputer if I ever got around to putting one in.....

I'll pm you my e-mail address.

Guest sixgearstofreedom

Email sent! :beer:

I'm actually going to hook the buttons up to the window controls and possibly the flashing lights. I'm not much into "carputers" but its not a bad idea.

Eventually, I'm going to be running nitrous, so I'll probably put a button the stick and a button on the steering wheel. I think having a button for it on the stick would be awkward when it comes down to using it. Maybe the purge valve though.

Hey, that might work for the pair of 5mm I have sticking out of the grill :idea:

I actually want to install a pair of paintball guns eventually. This would be great for that!

Can't find the link now but a couple years ago I came across this dude who installed a paintball gun in his rx7 grill, mounted a large solenoid to the trigger assembly and installed the switch/trigger on his shifter. The guy had two model rocket tubes sticking out the front as well.

Would like to fab up a enclosure to mount two pbg on the roof, and have the barrels sticking out low just over top of my light bar.

Practical no, but I can dream right? :dance:

Edited by Harbinger

hmm.. does it vibrate? :o If I had a PA system or some form of firing weapon wired into the buttons..that would be schweeeet.. but only if it doesn't vibrate ....