My latest project

jj big shoe

It's made from 1.25" square tubing and bolts to the inside of the bumper brackets. The light brackets are bolted to nuts I welded on the underside so there are no tabs sticking off it and the wiring runs through the tubing for a clean look.

Nicely done, looks like it belongs there ! What did you finish it with ? Rattle can or something better ? As for the lean, well, I think it is the truck... Reason being the amount and tilt of the LCAs does not look the same. I could be wrong, but I'm usually pretty good at this type of thing; other factor would be if that parking slot is not level... My Pathy has fooled me by leaning when the pavement isn't flat. Collary is who cares, if it drives straight and has no wierd tire wear... I can think of the perfect thing to finish off the front end look... :P Comming to Pathy near you soon...

B

What did you finish it with ?

When I replaced the bumper I painted it with semi-flat spray paint so that's what I used on the light bar too. It's held up well on the bumpers so far, so it should work.

I think I'm parked on an incline in that shot.